Thread: What's your dad's socionics type?

Hybrid View

TIM
    SLE-C (ISTP)
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Megatrop View Post
    So your parents are duals..tell me about it: did they have a better relationship than the people around?
    I think their relationship is very natural and resilent. Of course, they fight sometimes, but it never escalates beyond a certain point and quickly bounces back. My mom (not very seriously) complains about my dad being childish and nerdy but at the same time loves his intellect and resourcefulness. Dad jokes about mom being dumb, unintellectual and jumping to incorrect conclusions but at the same time probably loves it.
    Before socionics, I didn't even realize that this was not a common case with romantic relationships, and that communication issues don't automatically resolve themselves like they do in duality. And that only in positive ITRs your strengths do not hurt the weaknesses of the other party and vice versa.

Compared to many other relationships I know and have myself experienced, yes, duality is very good.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1603 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Northstar View Post
    I think their relationship is very natural and resilent. Of course, they fight sometimes, but it never escalates beyond a certain point and quickly bounces back. My mom (not very seriously) complains about my dad being childish and nerdy but at the same time loves his intellect and resourcefulness. Dad jokes about mom being dumb, unintellectual and jumping to incorrect conclusions but at the same time probably loves it.
    Before socionics, I didn't even realize that this was not a common case with romantic relationships, and that communication issues don't automatically resolve themselves like they do in duality. And that only in positive ITRs your strengths do not hurt the weaknesses of the other party and vice versa.

Compared to many other relationships I know and have myself experienced, yes, duality is very good.
    This should be carved in stone.

Now that we have established that Duality is good, we have to determine which Duality is best? The Dual with the cute ass or the saucy smile?

Lol.

Stock photo of ESI saucy smile: https://www.ephotozine.com/photo/saucy-smile--52063042

Don't quote. Don't even reply to this. I have no desire to derail this thread.