Thread: Somebody uses your ignoring function, do you get bored/lethargic?

Hybrid View

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just care too little about money and how to effectively use it and safe the most and purchase things in the most cost-efficient ways to really engage with it. yeah I can use it if my life dependent on it but otherwise get away from me with your tax returns.

at work it gets a bit annoying with Te base because they constantly bother you with that one step that can save a small little of energy/resources/money whatever but the only thing I'm seeing is that I have to work a lot more for this minor improvement that barely matters when I can just get back to thinking about more interesting stuff in my head. Te are workaholics and it's unpleasant to be around such people
    Quote Originally Posted by idiot View Post
    I have been thinking about what Alive was saying about everyone on here being IEI, and I conclude that he is right, or at least he is on to something.

If Jung based his theories on the people he met in his life, even if he met more people than the average person, that means that he based his theories on a certain type of person. The type of person who might go to him for therapy or talks, or who might believe the esoteric ideas he was spouting at the time. Thus it's possible that he did not categorize all humans into types, but just made subtypes for a specific type of person. This overarching type of person is the same type that is heavily interested in theories of this kind, and whom Alive says is an IEI.

Therefore, Alive is right. We are all IEIs with subtypes. With that, I'm off this forum
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...ung-s-subjects

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alive
    I just care too little about money and how to effectively use it and safe the most and purchase things in the most cost-efficient ways to really engage with it. yeah I can use it if my life dependent on it but otherwise get away from me with your tax returns.

at work it gets a bit annoying with Te base because they constantly bother you with that one step that can save a small little of energy/resources/money whatever but the only thing I'm seeing is that I have to work a lot more for this minor improvement that barely matters when I can just get back to thinking about more interesting stuff in my head. Te are workaholics and it's unpleasant to be around such people
    Okay Te polr.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Northstar View Post
    Okay Te polr.
    ah yes totally, that's why I get into arguments with Se base types and only feel boredom and indifference when it comes to efficiency. it's totally not Se PolR and Ignoring Te. I avoid SEE and SLE like the plague because they are my dual and semi-dual. genius.
    I have been thinking about what Alive was saying about everyone on here being IEI, and I conclude that he is right, or at least he is on to something.

If Jung based his theories on the people he met in his life, even if he met more people than the average person, that means that he based his theories on a certain type of person. The type of person who might go to him for therapy or talks, or who might believe the esoteric ideas he was spouting at the time. Thus it's possible that he did not categorize all humans into types, but just made subtypes for a specific type of person. This overarching type of person is the same type that is heavily interested in theories of this kind, and whom Alive says is an IEI.

Therefore, Alive is right. We are all IEIs with subtypes. With that, I'm off this forum

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ah yes totally, that's why I get into arguments with Se base types and only feel boredom and indifference when it comes to efficiency. it's totally not Se PolR and Ignoring Te. I avoid SEE and SLE like the plague because they are my dual and semi-dual. genius.
    Dude you are in denial and can’t type anything

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dude you are in denial and can’t type anything
    Dude, I have you on ignore in chat. why don't you save your precious time on earth and do the same and continue to larp as a sensing type if that makes you happy. life is short.

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dude, I have you on ignore in chat. why don't you save your precious time on earth and do the same and continue to larp as a sensing type if that makes you happy. life is short.
    I have time to tell you you’re full of shit every now and then, enjoy.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have time to tell you you’re full of shit every now and then, enjoy.
    it leaves me pretty unaffected, since I know you don't really understand the theory. you are not as significant as you think you are.