Thread: Somebody uses your ignoring function, do you get bored/lethargic?

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In my experience (If I truly am IEE): when I speak with IEI/ILI I feel as they are concentrating too much in something that for me is obvious. Obvious because these matters interest me a lot, but I seek them to complete me when I'm alone in my room with my PC. Bringing them out with people would be useless to me. And, also, I don't need people to talk about it because I'm not interested in what other think about it.

There was this IEI girl who loved my presence because I could keep a conversation about philosophy and concepts, which are things that interest me a lot, but I always tried to change argument or speak to others about stupid things because when I'm out with friends I just want to chill. The girl didn't interest me. Maybe If I liked her I would have acted as more interested.

I already spend a lot of my time doing my researches related to that matters, but speaking with a Ni lead irl make me feel "tired".

When I was with my ILI ex Gf I felt a lot connected with the "ID Block" part of myself, but It was draining after certain periods. I think illusionary relations are useful when you are little to better know yourself, but on the long run make you feel static. I still think she was the best girl I ever met, but I would't return with her because I see no personal development for both.

Another IEE friend of mine studies philosophy at university but never talks about it when he is out with friends. It happens we both are able to make good arguments and connection between things and these concepts, but that's all. We still try to be light when out with others.

So... I think we need to take care of our ignoring, because it is too much connected to the lead function. It's more private and hidden in general. It is unvalued from external, I think.
    Last edited by Lesri; 07-17-2022 at 05:47 PM.