Thread: Somebody uses your ignoring function, do you get bored/lethargic?

Hybrid View

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Baqer View Post
    Well the only two types that have the ignoring has their main function are the mirage and extinguishment relationships. I'd say with mirage at least that it runs almost completely through T and F, with the occasional Se force of will coming from my end. Extinguishment on the other hand i'm not very close to, but in general it's just a mutually repelling force, with the occasional problem from a painful F function.
    What do you mean by it runs through T and F?

TIM
    ILE-De
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stray Cat View Post
    What do you mean by it runs through T and F?
    Logic and Ethics, Thinking and Feeling. While it's debatable weather it's Ti/e or Fi/e (demonstrative or creative), mirage is definitionally a relationship based on either the rational functions for 2 irrational types, or the irrational functions for 2 rational ones.

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Moharu View Post
    Yes, I think P types would have more tolerant toward types that use their ignoring function because their nature is observe first/ judge after.
    I got an SEI buddy. She's my mirage. I often willingly engage my Ne role cause its fun for us both. We're both P types, very much gather evidence prior to concluding.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baqer View Post
    Logic and Ethics, Thinking and Feeling. While it's debatable weather it's Ti/e or Fi/e (demonstrative or creative), mirage is definitionally a relationship based on either the rational functions for 2 irrational types, or the irrational functions for 2 rational ones.
    I got it now. With my mirage friend, she & I approach life similarly (in a non-socionics way) but also at an age where excitement & emotions aren't everything. Def hear where you're coming from. Communication styles (rational functions) are a definite help