Some information before I begin: My IV is sx/so, enneagram 6w5 and my tritype 614. Though, every now and then I type as eight. I've taken the sarkinova and my highest function was Ni-Te, Te-Ni second. On the michael-caloz my highest was Ni-Te and the second Ne-Fi. According to one typist I am ESI, and according to another I'm "Ni-dom incarnate." According to a large community when I was featured on a YT channel, I am "undoubtedly IEE," and according to another "adept typist" I am an ILE troll. Others tell me I'm a 'troll' to the Ne dom community. Shall I go on? I've taken a test from this site a bit ago and my results for function order was: Te-Ne-Ni-Si-Fe-Ti-Fi-Se. This is obviously incoherent. So, I have hopes that somebody will take their time to read my answers to a questionnaire I filled out with honesty (of which i am about to send). Any help or commentary will be majorly appreciated.
1. What makes you respect individuals, groups, or organizations?

I respect people when they’re no BS, impartial when everyone, and dutiful. Now of course I like a bit of goofing around, but in the long run I’m looking to surround myself with like minded people who know when to get serious and when to ‘play.’ I need to note, though, that when I was younger I was the opposite, and because of how being lazy paid off, my goal today, in the present, is to be an entirely different person. My old self wouldn’t recognize the new me. This mindset that I have was always trying to come out, but I shoved it down until it was no longer ignorable. I’ve always wanted to be the person whose on top of things, but I didn’t become that person until I was slapped and beat down by otherwise ignorant decisions. I hope that makes sense.

2. What kind of things turn you off about a person, a brand/company, or a particular environment?

When a person spews pseudo-intellectual claims that have no evidence I can see and read for myself. Environment wise, I am immediately turned off when the people have a lack of morale and they show off/show out as if they want the whole world to watch. And linking back to what I said in the first segment, I don’t like being around people who have ideologies completely different to mine. I can tolerate it, sure, but once it becomes a topic of discussion I’m asserting myself and putting my foot down. I’m not one to sit in silence when what I know as fact is being characterized as false.

3. How good is your memory for detail, such as specific conversations you've had in the past, little tasks that need to get done, what you were doing the first time you heard a song or tried a food, etc?

I have a nice short time memory. I remember little nuanced things important to me, like how somebody I liked eyes glistened on a particular day or how they smelt, but anything that is relative to me immediately leaves my memory as soon as it enters.

4. What do you spend the most time thinking about - the past, the present, the future? Practical topics, logistical issues, relationships with people, theoretical concepts, issues of morality/ethics? Do you find yourself fixating on one thing, coming back to it, and trying to figure it out, or are you more prone to meandering through multiple tangentially related topics?

For the first bit: I’m almost always thinking about the future. I’m a novel writer, and am therefore always thinking about what to add to my story, subconsciously picking up on little things in my environment that spark a lightbulb and give me that “a-ha! This is perfect for my story,” moment. I’m almost always in my head compiling ideas for the future of my novel, and when I’m not planning I’m reading what I’ve already written and looking for things to delete and replace. I’m very sculpturous when it comes to detail in writing, and on average I can spend 3 hours perfecting two sentences. I don’t just write whatever and call it a day without thorough consideration. Besides writing, though, I spend a great deal of time listening to music that makes me think of my future, or I daydream about my characters futures.

5. Do you often daydream/space out? When you do daydream or fantasize, what kind of things do you imagine and think about?

When I was younger I had MD (maladaptive daydreaming), and would almost always be in the point of view of a character, and would even wear things or put on a certain perfume that reminded me of a character. I still do this at times, but looking back, my obsession with living another life back then was rooted in having no connection with myself, not knowing who I was, and feeling as if the life I lived had nothing interesting in store for me. Now, I “merge” with a character simply because it’s fun, and a way to express my ever growing imagination.

6. Think about a topic or two you're really interested in and like having conversations about. Do you think you would generally have more fun talking about that topic with an enthusiastic, curious listener who asks lots of questions, or would you generally have more fun listening to an interesting person talk at length about it and answer your questions enthusiastically?

I like to guide and teach, so I’d rather speak with someone of minimum knowledge, but who of which wants to learn more.

7. In the previous question, what topic(s) were you thinking about?

Controversial topics like abortion, religion, criminals/criminal acts.

8. If someone is doing something that you strongly disagree with, how likely are you to confront them about it? If you do confront them, how do you usually tend to do it? How does your answer change depending on your relationship with the person, and whether their actions directly affect you?

I spoke earlier of standing my ground without a doubt. I don’t care what “rank” the person is, how well known they are, how popular they are, if they’re speaking of something that is factually wrong I’m going to school them. For example, this isn’t exactly pertaining to facts, but I’ve stood up for a girl who gets bullied in school, and I get bullied as well, but since I am indifferent to “rank” and “status quo,” I had no problem speaking to the “popular girl” about what she better not do again. And no, relationships to people do not affect my zero tolerance for BS. I’ve been frank with best friends, once could say even a little too frank. Because of how blunt I am, I’ve lost a good lot of friends, but I am indifferent to that. I’d rather be friends with people who are willing to change and learn, than with people who are narrow minded.

9. How interested are you in trying new things - traveling, trying strange and exotic foods, going on roller coasters, jumping out of airplanes, etc? Regardless of how interested you are, how willing would you be to do those things if someone asked you to? How often do you actually do things like that? Give examples.

I am interested in all of these things, and I am a big fan of crazy roller coasters with big drops. And one day, I do plan to skydive. While it isn’t often that I am able to have such adrenaline rushes, when the opportunity is presented I’m sure to take it up.

10. What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one and how you would solve it.

Bullying in school. I’d solve this problem by simply enforcing harder punishments onto those that think bullying is funny.

11. How would other people describe your demeanour? It may help to ask people you know. How emotional do you seem to people? How rational? Do you tend to be quiet and reserved, or more loud and talkative?

There are two distinct opinions people have about me: 1. I know a lot, and teach well. 2. I’m arrogant and brutal. I wouldn’t deny the brutal claim, but I am not arrogant. I am confident in my wisdom because I spend so much time perfecting it and seeking out sources that prove what I believe in is true. Concerning how emotional I come off, I'm generally stoic and awkward. On a good day I’m quiet, within my thoughts, and just attending work. On a bad day I can speak to others in a matter-a-factly and dismissive way. I also have a habit of staring at others with the intention of making them uncomfortable. On both good and bad days I look at people. I’m a people watcher. But on a good day I look respectfully and in awe and I put together a mental image of what I think they’re like.

12. In what areas of your life would you like help?

Right now the main thing I need to work on is anger. I can lash out really easily, but the anger is connected to and a product of having a disorganized mind. A disorganized mind leads to stress, stress leads to being impulsive, and that leads to anger. Currently I’ve been okay, organized, but it remains a kryptonite. And before I became work oriented, I needed a push with getting started on work and managing time, but courtesy of my istp brother and esfj mother, managing time hasn’t been an issue.

13. Do you seem to choose your words carefully, or talk stream of consciousness, or do you sometimes think so fast you stumble trying to get all the words out? Do you tend to finish your sentences, or skip to the next sentence in the middle of the one you're saying, or skip to new topics entirely? Do you interrupt - if so, when and how often? How do you feel if someone interrupts you? How often do you feel like you have so much energy you can't sit still and need to be up and moving?

This is a really good question as I have multiple answers. When in the proper environment, specifically one on one, I choose my words carefully. I talk slow because I’m formulating the perfect answer, and require elongated moments of silence if I’m asked something complex.

However, if I’m around a large group of people I feel pressured to get out my answer on spot so the attention can be taken off of me. This results in me talking very fast, stuttering, and stumbling over words. But one on one, like I said, I talk slow and think about what I will say, but here and there I will still stutter. Not because of unease, as is the reason in public, but because I’m always thinking about so many things—what was already said and how I said it, what I will say, how the person is responding based on their expressions—and my brain can, I suppose, overload and malfunction. I prefer to plan what I will say, though, and before important conversations I make sure to have a plan.

14. What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?

I am very spiritual, Christian, and have at times become overwhelmed by the presence of God in my room. This makes me cry, and now that I think of it, the presence of God and the conviction of sin is really the only thing that’s made me cry besides a good song. Why? Well, because it’s so raw and vulnerable. I struggle to point out my own flaws and emotions, and when God does it for me, it evokes a feeling in me that cannot exactly be explained. I am closest and most intimate with God, and I don’t hold back the tears when confronted by Him. With others, though, I am emotionally shut off and have a habit of responding to vulnerable questions with laughing or smiling (of course, in an awkward way). And I pinch myself, focus on a specific object, or repeat words in my head to distract myself from crying.

As I vaguely touched on earlier in the message, I didn’t always know who I was, and this has affected my relationship with emotions. At face value I see them (my own) as deceptive, corny, over reactive, irrelevant, and the like. Today I see them as the gateway to connecting with myself, but I think it will always take effort to see my emotions because they are, for the most part, not in my conscious mind. I like to focus on the emotional states of others, and have always excelled at this. Simply looking at a stranger paints a picture in my mind as to what I know they’re like, what hurts them, what makes them smile; and for fun sometimes, I find myself writing little biographies about people’s lives and I send it to them. They say I was spot on.

15. How hard is it for you to get out of bed in the morning, or get up after relaxing for a long time?

It’s hard because sleeping is so relaxing, but I force myself to get out of bed with a reason to get up. The reasons are many, but mostly I get up so I can do my morning prayer time, and so I won’t feel like a lazy nobody that gets nothing done.

16. Are you involved in any creative activities or projects? What are they and why do you like to do them? What are your goals in these areas? What have you felt most proud of or satisfied with? How likely are you to finish a particular project you start?

As said earlier, I write, and sometimes I draw traditionally and paint digitally. It is always my characters that I draw. My goal is to publish a novel and become a published author, but drawing is just a fun side hobby. I feel proud of the fact that the novel I’m working on now, I’ve been working on for two years, and I feel accomplished with how my writing style has evolved since I started writing realistic fiction (when I was around 10). And I am determined to finish this particular project, but in no rush. With the first novel I started writing I wrote 400 pages, and then ditched the whole thing because I had no plan for the plot and realized I was spewing things that didn’t connect or flow. This taught me an important lesson and now I’m taking things slow.

17. What does your idea of "financial security" look like? How much do finances matter to you in general? (I realise finances are a necessary part of life so try not to take that angle in your answer if possible)

I couldn’t care less about money, but i do plan to have a comfortably paying job that will get me a small but aesthetically fitting house. I’ve been pressured to save up for a car as well, but I prefer the idea of walking to where I need to go or taking a bike, as it is a more direct experience with nature, and I like to take my time.

18. In general, how difficult is it for you to relax/wind down after doing things?

it’s incredibly easy. I take a stoic approach to things, and don’t find myself overly concerned with material or environmental demands. In the past I wasn’t concerned at all, and I mean at all, but I’ve learned through experience to care a healthy amount. However, I will always be most concerned with what’s on my mind, what do I need to plan for to avoid mental stress, and what’s on my heart that's hindering me from intellectual and/or spiritual growth.

19. How do you react if someone wrongs you? How easy is it to anger you?

I can forgive them rather quickly. I may require a few days to calm down, but I’ve never held onto a grudge in my entire life, or hated anyone. Anger wise, almost anything can make me angry, but even that won’t cause me to hate anyone or shut them out of my life.

20. Is it typical of you to try to see the good in people?

To be honest, I have an obsession with seeing the bad in people first, but I see this as necessary and practical. I never jump into a friendship without analyzing the person's intentions first, and even after I’ve done that, I need to be sure their morals align with mine. I look out for flaws in everything and everyone, and then I point the flaws out to them.

21. Do you ever tend to get caught up in your past mistakes?

Yes, before I matured spiritually and mentally I had a habit of getting caught up in sensuous experiences. I was concerned with what would bring me pleasure, and not with what would help me learn more and increase in wisdom. Now, I am self-abnegating. It is not what my fleshly body wants that matters, what my heart desires on instinct, but what my soul wants. More than anything, I (the soul) desire fruitful ethics and asceticism.

22. If you believe something strongly, how do you approach a belief system that entirely conflicts with your own?

I offer all the evidence I have, leaving the other belief system in a position of futility.

23. How organized are you, both mentally and environmentally?

I like to have my environment organized because then my mind can be. I don’t know exactly how to explain the correlation, but if my surroundings are organized so is my mind. I passionately believe in order and know that order is fundamentally necessary for society to thrive, and my mind is ordered, thinking about practical things.

24. Define your core ideology and why you hold it. This can be religious, political, mundane, etc.

All in all, my core ideologies are asceticism, existentialism, platonism, and legalism. I reject the corrupt ideology of liberalism, and uphold tradition. The way things once were, they should remain unless morally unfit. Knowledge should be pursued, but only if practical. Give me something I can use. I don’t want knowledge for knowledge's sake, nor do I want to build a house on the sand. There is no “maybe” or “probably,” it either is or is not. Stability and logical reasoning are a must.

(end)

I must mention that after reading PT, I typed myself ILI and do agree with the results I got on tests. However, I am here to either verify or debunk that claim with substantial evidence as to why or why not. Since, apparently, I value Fi and Si too much. Thank you.