Hi everyone this is my first post.

All my life I knew I was different than everyone else. When I went to grade school everyone(including teachers) thought I was stupid and I knew I was alot smarter than everyone knew I was. They even threw me in special education classes until 5th grade when they gave me a test on what I knew and they found out I was capable of doing 7-8th grade work. Being different and trying to hiding all my feelings has caused me alot of pain and I want to atleast be able to fit in when necessary(Like putting on a mask). I want to feel and be competant in all situations that I am in. Using the internet to further the understanding of myself I found the myers-briggs personality typing and I learned Intp fit me perfectly. Then like piecing a puzzle together the answer have revealed itself to me.

This is what I found and I would really like input from entps and intps. I figured that when an Intp extraverts they temporarily become a weak Entp. Intp=Ti,Ne,Si,Fe and Entp=Ne,Ti,Si,Fe. when I look at that I see that and Intp and Entp are basically the same person with inverted functions.

My questions are: Most of these questions I have my own answers for but I want to hear everyone elses opinion.

What exactly is the relationship between Dominant Ne and Auxiliary Ti?

How does one switch his dominant Ti to serve his Auxiliary Ne?

How and why does an Entp use his Tertiary Fe where as a Intp squelches his feelings?

How exactly does an Entp use his Tertiary Fe to assist his Ne and Ti?

What is Si and why is it the Entp's fourth function?

How exactly does an Intp use his Tertiary Si to assist his Ti and Ne?

What happens when an Entp is in a situation where he has to be introverted? if that's possible.

What are some things Entps do to train their Ne like playing chess for example?

What are some things an Intp could do to train his Fe function?

If an Intp and an Entp are the same person with inverted functions what motivates one to choose intp or Entp.