Thread: IEEs' clothing: Always something out of place?

Hybrid View

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatte View Post
    Their overall style tends to lack some element of coherency. I don't know how to put my finger on it, but there's usually something in a (female) IEE/EIE's style that tells me they're 1D Si. There's an impression that although the clothing exists on their bodies, they aren't wearing the clothing themselves.
    On the other hand, some SEEs may have a similar unique, out-there style, but they manage to convince me that they're wearing the outfit themselves (doesn't just exist on them)..
    Disclaimer: my sample size is of younger type representatives
    This is interesting. Thanks!
    @asd -- Thanks for the reply.

IDK. I am IEE but don't (think I) tend to dress in a whimsical way. Not at all, actually. I do like to wear scarves, but they are carefully chosen to complement whatever I am wearing and bring color to it since I tend to wear neutrals (primarily black, white, and especially navy).

Anyway... I would be interested to read others' takes on this, if others are up for sharing.
    "In theory there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice there is." - Yogi Berra

TIM
    IEI-Fe(C)
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SongOfSapphire View Post
    This is interesting. Thanks!
    @asd -- Thanks for the reply.

IDK. I am IEE but don't (think I) tend to dress in a whimsical way. Not at all, actually. I do like to wear scarves, but they are carefully chosen to complement whatever I am wearing and bring color to it since I tend to wear neutrals (primarily black, white, and especially navy).

Anyway... I would be interested to read others' takes on this, if others are up for sharing.
    good style is also something that develops with age, that being said my post was probably negatively biased in that sense. also i think there are some Ne-bases who are more in touch with their Si that have it reflected in their clothing choices.