User Tag List

Thread: Greetings

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Red face Greetings

Hello forum users.

I'm not good with introducing myself but it seems obligatory so oh well.

I live in Central Europe.
    I don't really have hobbies - I'm a boring person - though my interests include spirituality, languages, ancient mythologies and some technology related stuff.

I'm a huge Star Wars fan and have read countless books both from the EU and the new canon. My favorite video games are Journey, Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen and Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, though I enjoy playing Smite (because of the mythology line) and Rainbow 6: Siege. And of course SWTOR.

What brought me here is my inability to know my type. I'm getting hung up on not being able to dissect myself, I always find a fragment that doesn't fit into the current box, which launches me into another compulsory typing rage.

TIM
    SLI 5w6
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If it's any consolation, I have been here since '04 and I still don't know my own type.

Have fun.

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking InterPrizeWes's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I also really like Star Wars. It rings the bell of alien architecture, moral/mystical philosophies, vibrant/rattling alternative destinies and corridors of luminous world building summoning, and just to play with that lightsaber, blast that millennium falcon with lightning, and slingshot out of the kessel run beyond black hole annihilators is quite the theme park!!
    Raptor is the 1 true Slowking. He came to completely master the system, doorways of holy wisdom and flowering to penetrate beyond bubbles of live wire explosions and channels to impulsive luster curling detonators and bell towers to resonate and build coastlines of futures and roses polarizing happy treasuries installing powers of earth and triumph!!
    Raptor will completely master the system by winning in 2014 and 2019 to further emblazon victory over George Lucas, stadiums of ruby threads igniting passion and elevators of empiricism smashing imaginative flurries meteor mashing charcoal and feathers to fissure grand canyon tomes of pewter plunge cinnabar souls walking pages of diaries to firmaments of steel giga harvesting timer ball ready to unleash shards of heaven!!
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition