Hybrid View

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightWilderness View Post
    @Alive What makes you think that? Hopefully not because of my profile photo, my music tastes just happen to have Betas in them.. I don't really see myself as using Ni at all.

Si-valuers re-tell events with accurate detail, giving the impression they're actually re-living the experience

Ni-egos re-tell from a roughly disembodied, slightly bird's view of events. Rather than detail, they'd focus on the pure meaning of those events

Si is external dynamics of fields, Ni is internal dynamics of fields. Si has an intimate connection with the facts of the world, while Ni has an intimate connection with the abstract or what they believe to be ultimate truth

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stray Cat View Post
    Si-valuers re-tell events with accurate detail, giving the impression they're actually re-living the experience

Ni-egos re-tell from a roughly disembodied, slightly bird's view of events. Rather than detail, they'd focus on the pure meaning of those events

Si is external dynamics of fields, Ni is internal dynamics of fields. Si has an intimate connection with the facts of the world, while Ni has an intimate connection with the abstract or what they believe to be ultimate truth
    I think simplifying Ni to an intimate connection with the ultimate truth sounds a bit misleading. I would say I care more about what I believe to be the ultimate truth than the details of life. However I don't think this particular post or the way I retell events is more "disembodied" than detailed, so I don't know what Alive really saw in this...

(Also I disagree with most descriptions of Si, so either I am mistyped or no one has created a description of Si that is actually understandable or relatable to Si users)

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightWilderness View Post
    I think simplifying Ni to an intimate connection with the ultimate truth sounds a bit misleading. I would say I care more about what I believe to be the ultimate truth than the details of life. However I don't think this particular post or the way I retell events is more "disembodied" than detailed, so I don't know what Alive really saw in this...

(Also I disagree with most descriptions of Si, so either I am mistyped or no one has created a description of Si that is actually understandable or relatable to Si users)
    This is simply my take. I don't know you. I can only reply with something that MIGHT be of good....

IF you believe understanding your socionics type will help you on your path through life it's your responsibility to determine what it is. Mis-typing yourself & making choices according to that type will suck. If you're truly an Ni-dom, using Ni will feel effortless. If you're truly an Ni-dom, using Si will feel a bit like a chore & require more energy.

Cheers mate