Hybrid View

TIM
    ESI-Fi 6w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelondeck View Post
    IEIs usually can't tolerate being yelled at or demeaned in any way so military life in the lower ranks may not suit them. ILIs are often rather non-compliant with and critical of institutions, something to which the military wouldn't take kindly. I haven't met any of these two types in the military but I'm quite sure that many make it through basic training; they can be rather good at rising to challenges and passing tests, but few will likely put up with the life for very long. However, both types seem to do very well in busy jobs where everything is near the brink of chaos even though they don't seem to manage personal assaults very well.

a.k.a. I/O
    I knew of an IEI who served and an ILI who wanted to be a medic.

I wonder how would EIIs fare.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Weak S makes harder to study and control your body in physical activity. Not all occupations have strong requirements for this. Also N types have better "feeling" where an activity to use with better result, what compensates partly. With weapons development a need in physical efforts becomes lesser and lesser.
    N types are predisposed to make better decisions, which take into account more factors. They evaluate situations quicker. So they are easier to become good officiers. While S types are some better where direct physical efforts are needed what is more common for lower ranks and lesser advanced weapons.

Ne types have the most aversion to a violence. To direct and near violence. They'll shoot in you by a rocket without problems. Also they least like direct enforcing what is common in army, but more for lower ranks where S types fit better anyway.

Ne types issues could be serious problem in manual weapons of the past. Since fire weapons age, except sniping, this should not be. In today times stay as a problem physical harm, hunger, cold, fatigue, etc. problems of wars, what Ne types accept harder. To be in low ranks is hard for them. To be officers - ok.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Okay View Post
    I knew of an IEI who served and an ILI who wanted to be a medic.

I wonder how would EIIs fare.
    Chaplains.