Thread: Ashlesha/Lungs/Kassie: Gulenko LSI

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ashlesha View Post
    hey guys!!!!!

i want to make a response video asap (i put makeup on today anyway), but i don't wanna impulsively send something stupid. can i put it here and get "likes" and/or critique? sorry i know this is mega attention seeking but i have to think about my dignity a little bit when i'm being a public advertisement
    I actually think it's best to wait a bit unless you're sure of what you're gonna say, I sent mine within a few a days and I wish I had waited a bit longer, so that I could've given better feedback since my thought process is slow to develop (but looking back this wasn't a big deal either).

But that's my advice, maybe it isn't helpful, I just wanted to say you can wait a bit before giving feedback it's no crime lol.

Edit: Also, cool on your typing, I watched the first vid and I am watching the second I can see where G gets LSI actually. Being good at meticulous detail oriented stuff like you are sounds LSI. So yeah maybe.
    Join my Enneagram Discord: https://discord.gg/ND4jCAcs

Mentioned
    914 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ave View Post
    I actually think it's best to wait a bit unless you're sure of what you're gonna say, I sent mine within a few a days and I wish I had waited a bit longer, so that I could've given better feedback since my thought process is slow to develop (but looking back this wasn't a big deal either).

But that's my advice, maybe it isn't helpful, I just wanted to say you can wait a bit before giving feedback it's no crime lol.
    it would give me something to do during the week and there is an immediate satisfaction/regret tradeoff. i think you're right. remember when we were duals? i think gulenko types us identicals now?

Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ashlesha View Post
    it would give me something to do during the week and there is an immediate satisfaction/regret tradeoff. i think you're right. remember when we were duals? i think gulenko types us identicals now?
    You mean when I was LIE and you ESI? yep. And yeah we're identicals with the same subtype, as per G!
    Join my Enneagram Discord: https://discord.gg/ND4jCAcs