Thread: To all my lovely SEIs

Hybrid View

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No I am being quite serious here about my feelings, but I can see why it would look dramatic and silly to an ILI. I just have some struggles with being SEI as everyone seems to expect that I have sensory superpowers. Also I don't know what alpha humor is anyway, but I guess it would be random due to the Ne.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh well I do not have that feeling as I genuinely picture myself writing all day only stopping to get up and get a sandwich sometimes. It's just kind of hard for me to get the ball rolling but once I do I will feel confident after achieving something. Edit: (And I have considered if it is just something I feel the need to do because of a silly ideal, but no I enjoy writing a lot and making up stories and characters in my head and imagining their world. It would be a shame not to put it on paper because maybe one person will want to read a story about a guy with low self esteem who feels alienated from the rest of the world and detached from it and feels like no one understands him but then discovers a portal in the forest which goes to a spaceship where he meets people like him, and they live on a spaceship and are rebelling against the evil bureaucracy/gangsters while trying to help the biorobots (basically people who are sent into very dangerous missions with little protection from the government without telling them what the job entails exactly until they are stuck in a bad contract) and now I have made this toooooo long

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightWilderness View Post
    Oh well I do not have that feeling as I genuinely picture myself writing all day only stopping to get up and get a sandwich sometimes. It's just kind of hard for me to get the ball rolling but once I do I will feel confident after achieving something. Edit: (And I have considered if it is just something I feel the need to do because of a silly ideal, but no I enjoy writing a lot and making up stories and characters in my head and imagining their world. It would be a shame not to put it on paper because maybe one person will want to read a story about a guy with low self esteem who feels alienated from the rest of the world and detached from it and feels like no one understands him but then discovers a portal in the forest which goes to a spaceship where he meets people like him, and they live on a spaceship and are rebelling against the evil bureaucracy/gangsters while trying to help the biorobots (basically people who are sent into very dangerous missions with little protection from the government without telling them what the job entails exactly until they are stuck in a bad contract) and now I have made this toooooo long
    This shows promise. I'd read that.

I read a lot, and some of the most engaging authors are IEI or SEI. For example, Dating Dead Men was written by Harley Jane Wozak and I think she's an SEI.