Hybrid View

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    Your insults would be irrelevant to advancing Socionics theory even if you knew me. What would help is if you knew basic Socionics theory.
    Ok, cut and paste is efficient but ineffective. Try thinking faster. Oh, my bad. Took you over 16 years and you still don’t know shit. I suggest eating more foods with omega-3 fatty acids even if your brain has been occupied with cobwebs before the last time Plato gave a lecture.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lolita View Post
    Ok, cut and paste is efficient but ineffective. Try thinking faster. Oh, my bad. Took you over 16 years and you still don’t know shit. I suggest eating more foods with omega-3 fatty acids even if your brain has been occupied with cobwebs before the last time Plato gave a lecture.
    Your wasted your own time making remarks you knew to be lies. I suggest if have no respect for others, you should at least learn to have respect for yourself.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your wasted your own time making remarks you knew to be lies. I suggest if have no respect for others, you should at least learn to have respect for yourself.
    You’re the one who wasted over 16 years on a forum and didn’t learn shit. That’s not my fault if you aren’t aware.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You have an interest in psychology, but you do not even know how to hold a conversation.
    Well you’ve been enjoying my company all this time. Oh wait. I forgot you don’t pay attention to time since you’ve let eons of your life die and you still haven’t learned anything.