Hybrid View

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lolita View Post
    How many psychology degrees is needed to scoping out that you’re a loser with Daddy issues?
    You are unable to tell the difference between your opinion and fact.

How many psychology research papers have you read? Is it "less than 1", "less than 2", or "more than 2"?

How many psychology books have you read? Is it "less than 1", "less than 2", or "more than 2"?

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    You are unable to tell the difference between your opinion and fact.

How many psychology research papers have you read? Is it "less than 1", "less than 2", or "more than 2"?

How many psychology books have you read? Is it "less than 1", "less than 2", or "more than 2"?
    More than you since you can’t even figure out that you’ve got Daddy issues and you’re older than Sol.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

More than you since you can’t even figure out that you’ve got Daddy issues and you’re older than Sol.
    If you had any expertise in psychology, you would know not to make such comments. That is why I previously said "I just know you are either unqualified or incompetent regarding the discipline of psychology, and that I find you incapable of conversing in polite society."

If you have any knowledge about psychology, you don't know how to show it. You don't even know what makes yourself tick. In terms of knowledge, you are younger than everybody - a baby.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you had any expertise in psychology, you would know not to make such comments. That is why I previously said "I just know you are either unqualified or incompetent regarding the discipline of psychology, and that I find you incapable of conversing in polite society."

If you have any knowledge about psychology, you don't know how to show it. You don't even know what makes yourself tick. In terms of knowledge, you are younger than everybody - a baby.
    That’s ironic since you use an alt to make fun of people’s personal problems all the time and then project your inadequacy and boomer arrogance onto me or anyone you don’t like but you can’t even be direct about that because you’re a loser who let your life pass you by eons ago and still philosophizing about shit that the Ancient Greeks figured out 10000 years ago. Talk about inefficient usage of energy and time.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

That’s ironic since you use an alt to make fun of people’s personal problems all the time and then project your inadequacy and boomer arrogance onto me or anyone you don’t like but you can’t even be direct about that because you’re a loser who let your life pass you by eons ago and still philosophizing about shit that the Ancient Greeks figured out 10000 years ago. Talk about inefficient usage of energy and time.
    Oh, when have I done that? I don't recall.

You paid people for money to use a typology that has not been tested for retest reliability when you could have taken free tests that provide a more meaningful summary of your personality if you really think you are interesting enough. That seems to be inefficient usage of energy and time.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, when have I done that? I don't recall.

You paid people for money to use a typology that has not been tested for retest reliability when you could have taken free tests that provide a more meaningful summary of your personality if you really think you are interesting enough. That seems to be inefficient usage of energy and time.
    Bro you don’t got no room to talk when you can’t even save 16 years of chasing your own tail. Paying $120 to an actual psychologist with a Ph.D to type you correctly is more efficient and cost effective than wasting your best years on a whackass forum and barfing up 17340 posts. You’re saving $7.50 a year with your method. Doesn’t take a mathematician or genius or anyone with a Ph.D to determine that you’re not a doctor, not a scientist, not a psychologist, or even know socionics theories without larping morality at anyone who don’t do as you say. You’ll still be on this forum for another 16 years and waste another 17340 posts and still be a LOSER.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Bro you don’t got no room to talk when you can’t even save 16 years of chasing your own tail. Paying $120 to an actual psychologist with a Ph.D to type you correctly is more efficient and cost effective than wasting your best years on a whackass forum and barfing up 17340 posts. You’re saving $7.50 a year with your method. Doesn’t take a mathematician or genius or anyone with a Ph.D to determine that you’re not a doctor, not a scientist, not a psychologist, or even know socionics theories without larping morality at anyone who don’t do as you say. You’ll still be on this forum for another 16 years and waste another 17340 posts and still be a LOSER.
    A difference between you and me is that I know Socionics has limited value and has much room for improvement.

When are you going to pay $120 to an actual psychologist?

You don't need formal qualifications in order to publish insights in a research paper. I only mentioned your apparent lack of formal qualification because of your habit of confusing opinion with fact and being ignorant of basic psychologist practices.