Quote Originally Posted by Eliza Thomason View Post
It was getting smaller but it should have melted very shorty after he put that "snow"ball on it. I guess you aren't that used to snow.

You must not be looking at my posts you are commenting on because that video is in it and I commented on it. It doesn't make senwse to coment on the posts that you don't even look at.
I don't have the patience to look at all the videos you post; I apologize. Eliza, I live in an area where it snows frequently. Nothing about what you've posted is unusual. What you're posting is absolute insanity. These videos are of people taking normal snow, watching it react as real snow acts, and then getting shocked because they have no idea what snow is actually like.

A fire of that size was not enough to melt the ice in seconds, especially on a cold day. I have witnessed fires in snowy weather before and I promise this video showed nothing unusual. Less snow than that can put out a fire of that size outright. It's not going to just immediately melt when it's cold and humid out unless the fire is a lot bigger and hotter.