Thread: What does it mean when you can't stop thinking about someone

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I made some joke about working at Mcdonalds, and she responded by telling me that she worked at Mcdonalds. very simple when u look at it objectively. but the psychology effect it had on me was REALLY strange. it wasn't merely coincidental. it was like a spiritual moment. like some twilight zone-like feeling. it's difficult to describe. it was just a convo on Mcdonalds. but it was as if destiny was involved. i dunno. i feel like i'm talking about astrology now.
    Last edited by Computer Loser; 03-11-2021 at 01:36 AM.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DrDonkeyBallz View Post
    i remember I made some joke about working at Mcdonalds, and she responded by telling me that she worked at Mcdonalds. very simple when u look at it objectively. but the psychology effect it had on me was REALLY strange. it wasn't merely coincidental. it was like a spiritual moment. like some twilight zone-like feeling. it's difficult to describe. it was just a convo on Mcdonalds. but it was as if destiny was involved. i dunno. i feel like i'm talking about astrology now.
    If only all the people who worked at McDonalds could have that same connection.

Really, this sounds like some Ni-HA malfunction.

Sometimes, that numeral 6 that you saw on that license plate, and the 6 you saw on your Kroger receipt for cereal, and that 6 you saw on the bank statement, are all just coincidences which don't really mean anything.

The brain searches for meaning where there is no meaning.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Love is usually an "on-purpose", rather than an accident.
    what about purposely assigning meaning to random things rather than seeing them as accidents

If only all the people who worked at McDonalds could have that same connection.

Really, this sounds like some Ni-HA malfunction.

Sometimes, that numeral 6 that you saw on that license plate, and the 6 you saw on your Kroger receipt for cereal, and that 6 you saw on the bank statement, are all just coincidences which don't really mean anything.

The brain searches for meaning where there is no meaning.
    that's funny. i'm actually drawn to numerology.

are all just coincidences which don't really mean anything.
    how do you know that this is true.

i'm not necessarily saying it's true/false... I honestly don't know or I could really be Ni-HA impaired

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    My crush breathes the same air as me and works at a super-common fast chain where I happened to order my burger one night. When I chowed down on that burger I could feel like the divine power of Eros coursing through my mighty phallus. I’m telling you, it’s destiny brah. Once in a lifetime story
    lol you're so hilarious
    Last edited by Computer Loser; 02-18-2021 at 07:50 PM.