Thread: Religion is Everything

Hybrid View

TIM
    SLI 5w6
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, God is everything and with everyone. Alternatively, the universe is everything and consists of everyone. God, the Tao, Brahma, the one infinite Creator: It's really all the same. Personally, I subscribe to the Law of One.

I am Ra. Consider, if you will, that the universe is infinite. This has yet to be proven or disproven, but we can assure you that there is no end to your selves, your understanding, what you would call your journey of seeking, or your perceptions of the creation.

That which is infinite cannot be many, for many-ness is a finite concept. To have infinity you must identify or define that infinity as unity; otherwise, the term does not have any referent or meaning. In an Infinite Creator there is only unity. You have seen simple examples of unity. You have seen the prism which shows all colors stemming from the sunlight. This is a simplistic example of unity.

In truth there is no right or wrong. There is no polarity for all will be, as you would say, reconciled at some point in your dance through the mind/body/spirit complex which you amuse yourself by distorting in various ways at this time. This distortion is not in any case necessary. It is chosen by each of you as an alternative to understanding the complete unity of thought which binds all things. You are not speaking of similar or somewhat like entities or things. You are every thing, every being, every emotion, every event, every situation. You are unity. You are infinity. You are love/light, light/love. You are. This is the Law of One.
    https://www.lawofone.info/

The Law of One Ra Materials and A Course in Miracles break things down in ways with better clarity than older scriptures which are more easily twisted to fit people's agendas.

Admittedly, I do enjoy the Bible, the Dhammapada, and the Tao teh Ching in moderation.

That said, I find the wrangling of whether God is real or not to be silly. The bigger question lies in the nature of consciousness and if consciousness is experienced at an atomic level. If so, the very elements possess consciousness though self-awareness is a different matter (pun intended).

According to the Law of One and many other philosophies of a mystical nature, all things share in consciousness that flows from a singular source. However, self-awareness appears to be most consistent with the human experience, not to say it is limited to the human experience. Nonetheless, the idea is that all things are subject to evolution that has neither beginning nor end. Perhaps we are expressions of the Creator who wants to know itself better and through all, it knows and is ever knowing its limitless capabilities.

I think the Ra Materials puts it concisely as:
    "The heart of the discipline of the personality is threefold. One, know yourself. Two, accept yourself. Three, become the Creator."

That's really it. It's not about being right or wrong, good or bad. It's about authenticity.
    Service to self is an equally valid path as is service to others; the former just requires a lot more commitment because it's easier and more "natural" to do good. The issue arises with apathy -- stradling the fence. But even then, Ra states that "there are no mistakes."

So it may be most profitable, in my view, to be yourself and have faith. Love without fear and be free to live your life and hopefully enjoy it.

To quote St. Paul, "and these three remain: faith, hope, and love, but the greatest of these is love."
    Last edited by aixelsyd; 03-14-2021 at 02:00 PM.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aixelsyd View Post
    Well, God is everything and with everyone. Alternatively, the universe is everything and consists of everyone. God, the Tao, Brahma, the one infinite Creator: It's really all the same. Personally, I subscribe to the Law of One.

https://www.lawofone.info/

The Law of One Ra Materials and A Course in Miracles break things down in ways with better clarity than older scriptures which are more easily twisted to fit people's agendas.

Admittedly, I do enjoy the Bible, the Dhammapada, and the Tao teh Ching in moderation.

That said, I find the wrangling of whether God is real or not to be silly. The bigger question lies in the nature of consciousness and if consciousness is experienced at an atomic level. If so, the very elements possess consciousness though self-awareness is a different matter (pun intended).

According to the Law of One and many other philosophies of a mystical nature, all things share in consciousness that flows from a singular source. However, self-awareness appears to be most consistent with the human experience, not to say it is limited to the human experience. Nonetheless, the idea is that all things are subject to evolution that has neither beginning nor end. Perhaps we are expressions of the Creator who wants to know itself better and through all, it knows and is ever knowing its limitless capabilities.

I think the Ra Materials puts it concisely as:
    "The heart of the discipline of the personality is threefold. One, know yourself. Two, accept yourself. Three, become the Creator."

That's really it. It's not about being right or wrong, good or bad. It's about authenticity.
    Service to self is an equally valid path as is service to others; the former just requires a lot more commitment because it's easier and more "natural" to do good. The issue arises with apathy -- stradling the fence. But even then, Ra states that "there are no mistakes."

So it may be most profitable, in my view, to be yourself and have faith. Love without fear and be free to live your life and hopefully enjoy it.

To quote St. Paul, "and these three remain: faith, hope, and love, but the greatest of these is love."
    In infinity, serving youself and serving others is one and the same. No need to set yourself on fire to warm others, no need to set others on fire to warm yourself, we can just start a fire for everyone who needs it. :heart: