Quote Originally Posted by Moharu View Post
I don't care if I have a "God" inside of me or not. I'm not interest in it so whether it does exist or not is not my concern. As a Te valuer, I love practical knowledge, what method has the highest chance of solving a technical problem. Understand something like God seem boring as fuck, I just need to understand myself instead.

God is irrelevant, even if it show its face right in front of me, unless it grant me some free wishes so I could make use of it.
So, like, it's all about you.

My Dad used to say, "Do you think you live in a vacuum?" Because we kids of course thought life was all about us; the world revolved around us. Think of a world where everyone thinks this way. Pretty horrible. It is the unselfish people that make our world tolerable. In Hell none of those unselfish people will be there. No one to trash. Every single being there will be all about self and getting from/at others. Everyone trying to have power over and do violence to everyone else. All alike. All the time. For eternity. People will choose that for their eternity, having learned to hate goodness in life. Going down that path and choosing never to examine it and never leave it. To the point of desiring only that path and not wanting to choose another in the end when given that choice.