Hybrid View

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eliza Thomason View Post
    Some here write as if it is nothing. It shocks me when I read it, and I question if I have read mistakenly. But particularly in these times some have this view. It is hard to fathom, because religion, or God, is everything. I feel sorry especially for those raised in places where religion is outlawed, and come from generations of unbelievers. Belief in and relationship to God is one of those things that makes us quite different from the animals. Yes, it is the best and also the the worst of humanity that makes us so distinct from the animals.

But the spiritual realm is the greater reality. Holy Scripture tells us that "We fight not against flesh and blood but powers and principalities". Like that angel on your one shoulder and the devil on the other. That is reality.
    Or you can shorten it to the decree I've been issuing towards anyone who dares to disagree. Everyone has a religion and if only they'd just accept that fact they'd actually land an actual epiphany that the PTB would rather they not have.

We may both have accepted the same Church as our ultimate (and ultimately factual) source of our spirituality but we may still have some misunderstandings we need to hash out...

context is king
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    Everyone has a religion...
    Everyone doesn't have a religion.

Comments like this just diminish religion by putting it on par with consumerism and political ideologies etc..
    ἀταραξία