Hybrid View

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eliza Thomason View Post
    .................................................. ....................Jesus said, "I am the Way, the Truth and the Light. No man comes to the Father but by me".

.................................................. ...............Jesus said it. Jesus is Lord, and He said that. I believe. You will have to talk to Muslims about their Muslim God.
    How do you know Jesus said it? How do you know that the bible is more true than the quran?

You don't follow most gods. If Augustine is correct, that is because you wish them not to exist.

.................................................. ............................................

Mary is the Mother of the Body of Christ Jesus, who is our, and her, Lord and Savior. Also in another sense Christians also are the Body of Christ. We, the Body of Christ, just like Jesus our Lord, have not only a Heavenly Father but ALSO a (now) Heavenly Mother. Like a real family. One divine parent, one human parent. We know this is the truth because the Pillar and Foundation of Truth tells us so. (Great truths call for contemplation. See the link in that post with the seashell, the story linked about St. Augustine at the beach).

Jesus could have come to earth any way He wanted. He chose to come through Mary. Also, Mary, then, is a natural, direct way have Jesus born in our hearts. See the art of Mary all these centuries. She points to Jesus. Always to Jesus.

We please Our Lord greatly when we go to His mother, Help of Christians, for help. God tells us that "The prayer of a righteous man availeth much." No one is more righteous than Mary, Full of Grace. Full means so full there is no room for more. Her prayers are most efficacious!

Mary is the Daughter of the Father, the Spouse of the Holy Spirit, and Mother of the Son. St. Alphonse Liguori tells us that the Holy Trinity love her so much that all she has to do is sigh, and they rush to do her bidding.

So I have told you some of the glories of Mary. The are great truths, like precious gems. I have taken my time with it, and it is late. My husband said, before he went to bed while I was still typing, when I told him whom I was writing to on the forum, "You are throwing your pearls to swine"... Oh well. At least I feel wonderful to have thought again of these pearls of Mary, Our Mother.
    Jesus in the New Testament criticised those who wanted evidence. If you are interested in truth, then don't be like that. Present the evidence rather than quotes from some book or pointing to some artwork. The Marian cult is an aspect of Catholicism and deviates from your point about finding "God".

I suggest if you are interested in helping people find truth that you don't go round insulting them. It seems you do this because you are unable to produce evidence.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jesus said: "I am the Light, the Truth and the Way. No man comes to the Father but by me."
    What if JESUS LIED?

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

.................................................. ............................................

Mary is the Mother of the Body of Christ Jesus, who is our, and her, Lord and Savior. Also in another sense Christians also are the Body of Christ. We, the Body of Christ, just like Jesus our Lord, have not only a Heavenly Father but ALSO a (now) Heavenly Mother. Like a real family. One divine parent, one human parent. We know this is the truth because the Pillar and Foundation of Truth tells us so. (Great truths call for contemplation. See the link in that post with the seashell, the story linked about St. Augustine at the beach).

Jesus could have come to earth any way He wanted. He chose to come through Mary. Also, Mary, then, is a natural, direct way have Jesus born in our hearts. See the art of Mary all these centuries. She points to Jesus. Always to Jesus.

We please Our Lord greatly when we go to His mother, Help of Christians, for help. God tells us that "The prayer of a righteous man availeth much." No one is more righteous than Mary, Full of Grace. Full means so full there is no room for more. Her prayers are most efficacious!

Mary is the Daughter of the Father, the Spouse of the Holy Spirit, and Mother of the Son. St. Alphonse Liguori tells us that the Holy Trinity love her so much that all she has to do is sigh, and they rush to do her bidding.

So I have told you some of the glories of Mary. The are great truths, like precious gems. I have taken my time with it, and it is late. My husband said, before he went to bed while I was still typing, when I told him whom I was writing to on the forum, "You are throwing your pearls to swine"... Oh well. At least I feel wonderful to have thought again of these pearls of Mary, Our Mother.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What a psychopath. Sick, really

Going after innocent IEEs like Eliza Thomason
    Last edited by Computer Loser; 02-20-2021 at 08:17 AM.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The human version of period cramps

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Everytime you speak I feel my braincells die, one by one

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not insulting you. I'm describing you.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The people that tolerate you on a daily basis are the real heroes

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your sole existence is simply to serve as a warning for others

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As you are proof that evolution can go in reverse

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DrDonkeyBallz View Post
    As you are proof that evolution can go in reverse
    Evolution doesn't have a direction.

Some theists claim that atheists believe in God, they're just angry at God.

It seems in your case, you're angry at me for showing your faith to be built on sand.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your mother should have swallowed you

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

_ _

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Only a psychopath responds to periods and underscores.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome to the asylum everyone, where the mentally ill check in to stay.

You have been warned.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Welcome to the asylum everyone, where the mentally ill check in to stay.

You have been warned.
    Religion is a system of beliefs.

Church is simply a medium for religion. Like people gathering at 16-types forum to talk about socionics.

Like politics, you will have a spectrum of "liberal" and "conservative" ideologies.

The former will put more emphasis on love and forgiveness, the latter will focus more on judgement and morality.

The bible teaches both, as they are two sides of the same coin;

You can't fully understand light without understanding darkness,

You can't understand God's love without understanding his judgement and wrath.

The point of Christianity/Salvation is not about being morally perfect, because Jesus already fulfilled that. Rather, it is knowing this and being transformed inside out. Lifestyle/outside actions are simply a byproduct of that transformation, not necessarily the thing that saves you.

It's like striving to be a physically healthy person; some outside indicators may manifest as eating healthy, going to the gym, being disciplined, etc.

Same thing applies to the spiritual health.

You don't agree with the lifestyle of a meth-user. But because you love that person you tell him to stop

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    THUS SPOKE DR DONKEY BALLZ
    Last edited by Computer Loser; 02-20-2021 at 11:57 AM.

TIM
    ILI - H/C 4w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is this Ne vs blind Ne legend?

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

@Eliza Thomason
    were you indoctrinated with theism from birth? I don’t think it’s difficult to imagine why you find anything other difficult to imagine.

How do you know that animals don’t believe in God?

If I said to you “I am the way, the truth, and the life”, why would you doubt it? Why not accept my claim through faith alone?

Can you name one good thing that could not exist without religion?

If God is everything, why do you spend so much time insulting God when you insult me?

TIM
    LIE ENTj
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm a religion. Conversely, religion is not religion, nothing is. Food for thought. I am not religious, but I respect it as much as I can. It should always be a choice, otherwise god would've never given us the choice.

I actually read the thread. Nice.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phrenology

An optimist - does not get discouraged under any circumstances. Life upheavals and stressful events only toughen him and make more confident. He likes to laugh and entertain people. Enters contact with someone by involving him with a humorous remark. His humor is often sly and contain hints and double meanings. Easily enters into arguments and bets, especially if he is challenged. When arguing his points is often ironic, ridicules the views of his opponent. His irritability and hot temper may be unpleasant to others. However, he himself is not perceptive of this and believes that he is simply exchanging opinions.

http://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.php?title=LIE_Profile_by_Gulenko

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Do you ever get the feeling that God has a plan?

And you're the only one who can stop it?

TIM
    LIE ENTj
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually, yes. What is the end of the plan? Death. I would try, but I don't care enough to seriously make an attempt. It would require basically my entire life as I know it to end. And it's a struggle in vain. Eventually all life will end. All I can do is extend the time.

By the way, if you want a superman, become a superman.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phrenology

An optimist - does not get discouraged under any circumstances. Life upheavals and stressful events only toughen him and make more confident. He likes to laugh and entertain people. Enters contact with someone by involving him with a humorous remark. His humor is often sly and contain hints and double meanings. Easily enters into arguments and bets, especially if he is challenged. When arguing his points is often ironic, ridicules the views of his opponent. His irritability and hot temper may be unpleasant to others. However, he himself is not perceptive of this and believes that he is simply exchanging opinions.

http://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.php?title=LIE_Profile_by_Gulenko

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@End

.................................................. .................................................. .....

"A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast