Quote Originally Posted by Scarlett View Post
I know right!

Oh by the way, I just figured this out, if I still wanna pursue a dual, lol, the best tritype is ESI 295!
They got the e-2, you know, e-2 with Fi, I would be instantly admiring them. And we share 1 type in the tritype which is a 5, perfect.
I think for an ESI they most likely to have e-9 so it's tritype 952 instead of 295,
but I do hope they have e-2, so tritype 295, the e-2 would make them appear a little extroverted I guess, well, I prefer ESI-Se to ESI-Fi anyway.

Or, just go for their extroverted cousins, my activity partner, the SEE e-2, tritype 278, I love 2 and 7 in someone tritype's and we share an 8, awesome.

Lol.
Ohhh nice...I have a EII 925 friend..she is very very lovely. Very gentle and smart. And hey, makes me think that an Estp 825 could work for me. I tend to get on well with this tritype..(my mother’s tritype?!)

I had some more thoughts! This kinda connects to you saying you’re not attracted to your enneagram ‘dual’ according to the article...and I was also thinking about how I don’t go for 8s or 3s.

I started thinking about this SLE/IEI couple I know of. I know he’s a sexual 738 and I thought she was a sexual 936. But I just realised that’ she’s probs a sexual 639..coz she looks like a wannabe supermodel and sexual 6s are associated with wanting to look good. So before I was thinking ‘oh what a perfect, romantic 7 + 9 couple’...but nope she’s probs a 6.

It makes me idealise Estp 7s less..in fact, though a 9 and a 7 get on really well...actually my relationships with 7s in general are not my most stable relationships. My most stable relationships are with 5s...who integrate to 8, so maybe an Estp 8 would be nice.

Similar to how I’m usually attracted to 6s, but actually I get on better with 5s.