Thread: Have you noticed duality to be more common between some types?

Hybrid View

TIM
    ILI - H/C 4w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When I asked an ESI "what's your idea man", she described an imaginative man look like EIE. But she has never knowns an EIE in person, so she end up dating SLE, SEE all the time... She knowns some LIEs, but feels neutral towards them. She doesn't like someone who focus too much on business and money.

TIM
    ENTJ-Ni 8w9 835 SpSx
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Moharu View Post
    When I asked an ESI "what's your idea man", she described an imaginative man look like EIE. But she has never knowns an EIE in person, so she end up dating SLE, SEE all the time... She knowns some LIEs, but feels neutral towards them. She doesn't like someone who focus too much on business and money.
    It's like asking me a question, what my ideal man, and I would definitely answer an LSI.
    But I end up dating an ILI and SLI.

Translates:
    the ideal man is your mirage, but end up dating your mirror and supervisor instead.

Oh yeah, true story though. I completely agree. When you're young you will never appreciate your dual. Ever.
    It takes time, experience, and high level of maturity for an ESI to finally see that LIE is more than just someone who focus too much on business and money.