Thread: Have you noticed duality to be more common between some types?

Threaded View

TIM
    ENTJ-Ni 8w9 835 SpSx
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bethany View Post
    @Scarlett

Thanks for your comments, again

Can I just say..that a 145 tritype doesn’t have to be e1? They could be e4 or e5..(but ESI don’t come in 5 pretty sure)

‘If we're talking about socionic dual, in my case an ESI, I don't think I can ever find an e-8, e-3, or e-5 ESI (if we want to share 1 type in tritype). The e-5 is possible but that would be tritype 459 which is a very withdrawn type, can't handle it, not my forte.
    Anyway I always, always love e-7, but tbh I admire e-2.’

I don’t know what you mean by this, soz! If you are 835 tritype (order of numbers doesn’t matter btw) then according to the article your enneagram dual is a 6. I know you said you don’t like them..But just pointing it out in case you haven’t noticed it in the article. Soz if I’m reverse supervising you!

In the article she suggests two things:

1. It is good to share one number in your tritype. E.g me -964 with let’s say a..631. We would share the number 6. (She is not saying that I'm suited to 9s,4s and 6s.
    2. She has worked out the enneagram duals for each tritype using a ‘formula’..she doesn’t explain her workings out clearly and I had to figure out what she meant. It will hurt my brain to explain it- I might do it, but later haha. If one person in the couple, is the enneagram dual of another…it creates a sort of ‘glue’ she says.

Yes, it’s a shame that there aren’t many e2 males..I haven’t been looking but I can’t think of any I know?? Yes, SEEs can be e2 or have tritype 728. My sis is SEE 728.

Haha no problem!
    I noticed that, and reject that haha. Not for me. I dislike someone with e-1 and e-6. Like ever.
    Don't get me wrong, I have lots of friends who have 6 and 1 in their tritype, I'm ok with all types as friends/colleagues, but not as dates. Anyway. It's not possible though, I'm not naturally attracted to someone with e6, and e1 always constantly contradicts me.

I've rejected an ESI e6 in the past, I'm just not into him. And I've dated my supervisor an SLI who's an e1 and broke up not long after that.
    Anyway it's not just because of that, somehow I always knew, it's just not for me. Anything but a 1 or 6.

So what I was saying, if could choose between the head centre, e5 or e6 or e7, I would choose either e5 or e7 in someone but never e6.
    And the body centre, e8 or e9 or e1, I would choose either e8 or e9 but never e1.
    And the heart centre, well, anything, I don't mind, but somehow I'm not too interested in dom-Fi with e4, too much feeling for me I guess.

Hahah

I have quite a few SEE friends, some of them are e2, most of them are e7. And they're all amazing. They're all female though.

Can I just add, when people actually have both 2 and 7 in their tritype, seems like they have sort of very pleasant, seductive air about them.
    I actually just met a client, who, I suspect, had this combination, and boy did he have that charisma around him!
    He's definitely an Se-dom.
    I can't see a 1 in him (of course not), he must be either SEE 728 or SEE 729.
    He's extremely magnetic, fun and sociable. And we get to know each other extremely quickly.

Anyway, 2 and 7 tend to be very enthusiastic types.
    I find enthusiasm to be very attractive myself.
    Last edited by Scarlett; 02-25-2021 at 02:52 PM.