Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Have you noticed duality to be more common between some types?

Hybrid View

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    558 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lolita View Post
    LOL ESE guys aren't really "gay" or gay looking per se but they're a bit too perky and excitable and loud. The thing with ESE is that they're bossy and pushy, and bulldozing. Not only are they linear assertive, they get ultra enthusiastic and get really loud about it. G is an LII and I'm willing to bet he knew what his dual is like and avoided them, which was why he married his semi-dual. For a logical, it's easier for them to get with their semi-dual over dual for some reason. I think ESE wants LII but they're so pushy that irl LII wouldn't want that. I can see ESE working much better with LSI and having a more natural relationship.
    Rational semiduality is easier in some ways than duality because of a shared intuition/sensing dichotomy. Since EIE and LII are both intuitives there's more of a sense of relation that you don't really get with duals, who are complete opposites from each other in a way. Socionites tend to see duality as the perfect relationship, but most people have a drive to be understood, and they won't get that from duals.

I've only known one ESE dude who was gay. Mostly they don't seem that way at all to me. To me they come off like the protagonists in Hallmark TV romance smut, where they have the middle-class middle-aged female fantasy of a strong, self-assured, masculine guy who's also warm, social, and concerned about the woman's feelings.

ESEs (and LIIs) seem to me able to fit either masculine or feminine gender roles well. ESEs are warm, sociable, and "caregiving," but also self-assured/confident, take a very direct approach to things, active, and don't at all mind confrontation when they feel it's necessary.

TIM
    IEE-Ne 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Banana King View Post
    You're from Argentina, right? No wonder you can't find SLI gf. Like 80% of people there are Betas. I think I met 2 SLI over the course of 15 years there lol. And I met maybe 3 SEI. Out of maybe hundreds of people I analyzed. It's such a Se-Fe society it's not even funny: the politics, the drama, the egotism, etc. Part of the reason I moved out of the country was that I couldn't mesh with my own people
    So. You were born there? Interesante. Argentina is hell for Ne egos, honestly, especially ILE/IEE men imo. And yeah, i have met veeeery few Si egos here, I wonder why that is. But there are Se egos mostly, followed by Ni egos. I hate it.. dude. Where did you go to? I want to leave Hell as well.

TIM
    ILE-Ti VLEF sx/sp
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dr PissBender View Post
    So. You were born there? Interesante. Argentina is hell for Ne egos, honestly, especially ILE/IEE men imo. And yeah, i have met veeeery few Si egos here, I wonder why that is. But there are Se egos mostly, followed by Ni egos. I hate it.. dude. Where did you go to? I want to leave Hell as well.
    Yup. Born in Argentina, lived in Canada for a few years as a kid and then went back to Argentina so I'm dual citizen. I returned to Canada in September last year. There was a tiny window of time in which both borders were open so I escaped in the nick of time.
    Now I'm in Vancouver which honestly feels like a Gamma society. Out of the frying pan and into the oven. I think I'll move to a more friendly rural place or small town in the future. First gotta make some cash.
    If you wanna talk or something I can send you my Whatsapp contact. Always a pleasure to talk to a fellow argentinian now that I'm not surrounded by 'em 24/7 hahaha.

Seriously the lack of Si back at home is astounding. Guess people just kinda grow up to be confrontative, aggressive, etc. None of that Si chill kinda thing you know? All the Si valuers I knew were the outcasts whereas Se valuers were normies lol.
    I think poor EIIs have it the worst though. Basically getting hit in their POLR every 10 minutes and dealing with the political and economic mess/instability. My mum is EII and she always disliked the instability of our country, the rude attitudes, the violence, etc.

Hell is exactly what I call it. Used to live in Jujuy which is Hell within Hell.

TIM
    IEE-Ne 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yup. Born in Argentina, lived in Canada for a few years as a kid and then went back to Argentina so I'm dual citizen. I returned to Canada in September last year. There was a tiny window of time in which both borders were open so I escaped in the nick of time.
    Now I'm in Vancouver which honestly feels like a Gamma society. Out of the frying pan and into the oven. I think I'll move to a more friendly rural place or small town in the future. First gotta make some cash.
    If you wanna talk or something I can send you my Whatsapp contact. Always a pleasure to talk to a fellow argentinian now that I'm not surrounded by 'em 24/7 hahaha.

Seriously the lack of Si back at home is astounding. Guess people just kinda grow up to be confrontative, aggressive, etc. None of that Si chill kinda thing you know? All the Si valuers I knew were the outcasts whereas Se valuers were normies lol.
    I think poor EIIs have it the worst though. Basically getting hit in their POLR every 10 minutes and dealing with the political and economic mess/instability. My mum is EII and she always disliked the instability of our country, the rude attitudes, the violence, etc.

Hell is exactly what I call it. Used to live in Jujuy which is Hell within Hell.
    Oh man. True. The LII and EII men I know have it hard as fuck as well. So yeah I can see that. And hell yes! I'd love to talk to you, bro. DM me your number!

TIM
    ILE-Ti VLEF sx/sp
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh man. True. The LII and EII men I know have it hard as fuck as well. So yeah I can see that. And hell yes! I'd love to talk to you, bro. DM me your number!
    Sent bro

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yup. Born in Argentina, lived in Canada for a few years as a kid and then went back to Argentina so I'm dual citizen.
    So @Dr PissBender @The Banana King and Rusal. Is this place hasta el culo de argentinos?

A dominant EII I know is more fesity and can hold her own against Se brutality. A probable SLI is trying to get the heck out of here. The country is not full of betas, it's worse: it's full of lawyers-

j/k. Gulenko does say Betas dominate the figures in total population *everywhere*.
    Sicuramente cercherai il significato di questo.

TIM
    IEE-Ne 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rusal View Post
    So @Dr PissBender @The Banana King and Rusal. Is this place hasta el culo de argentinos?

A dominant EII I know is more fesity and can hold her own against Se brutality. A probable SLI is trying to get the heck out of here. The country is not full of betas, it's worse: it's full of lawyers-

j/k. Gulenko does say Betas dominate the figures in total population *everywhere*.
    The argentinians who want to leave Argentina have third-eye powers, which make us able to channel into this Socionics site. Some say that Maradona's ghost is trapped here, in Shotgunfingers's pussy.

Ghoulenko quiere que le den duro en el culo estos betas, tipea a todo el mundo y a su abuela como beta el muy culiado.

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh wow you're Argentinian? I always subconsciously assume everyone I meet online is a fellow Eaglelandian until proven otherwise lol Move to big city Florida, nobody will bat an eye to Ne mayhem there.

TIM
    IEE-Ne 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LemurianLo View Post
    Oh wow you're Argentinian? I always subconsciously assume everyone I meet online is a fellow Eaglelandian until proven otherwise lol Move to big city Florida, nobody will bat an eye to Ne mayhem there.
    I'm gonna. We gotta become besties, motherfucker.

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm gonna. We gotta become besties, motherfucker.
    United, we'll represent the duality of Florida in physical form.

TIM
    IEE-Ne 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LemurianLo View Post
    United, we'll represent the duality of Florida in physical form.
    YES! WE are gonna become FLORIDUALS. We are gonna tear shit up. Call in SLE Chad @cyberpunk and his army of african children so he helps us take over.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    357 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

dat feeling when you are a welfare state citizen and Ne ego being breastfed since birth.

MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI to SLE

SLE to IEI

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bethany View Post
    For example, SEI seem to get together with ILE often as do SLI and IEE. (I'm also going to include LSE and EII).
    One thing I noticed is that we have a hard time understanding duality outside of our quadra values. It is normal for you to see the duality between LSE and EII kinda weird because it is your conflicting quadra. I often thought "why is this people together? They don't love each other, they have nothing in common". But actually they do, it's just they have nothing in common with the way I would value. But I also agree some types of duality are more common than others, even though this contradicts the few statistics out there about socionics type frequency.

Good question btw.

Banned
    TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lincatrope View Post
    One thing I noticed is that we have a hard time understanding duality outside of our quadra values. It is normal for you to see the duality between LSE and EII kinda weird because it is your conflicting quadra. I often thought "why is this people together? They don't love each other, they have nothing in common". But actually they do, it's just they have nothing in common with the way I would value. But I also agree some types of duality are more common than others, even though this contradicts the few statistics out there about socionics type frequency.

Good question btw.
    Yeah I think I’m a bit jealous of SEIs and EIIs lol. In a friendly competitive way. I can’t imagine many SEIs or EIIs staying in a bad relationship or putting up with being single. They seem so relationship focused. But I guess some will avoid relationships/stay in bad ones for this same reason.

Perhaps there is some correlation between types and relationship success (not just duality) but also perhaps some types are better at being on their own..it probably comes down to other non-type related issues whether someone will cope being single for a long time, whether they find it difficult to commit to someone and whether they would stay in a relationship with less than ideal ITR compatibility.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

It’s all over the place in terms of individual relationships. Some people take a long time of bad relationships and relationship fall outs before they end up wit a dual some find a dual young and lose love through lack of maturity or headed in different directions. Relationships are a roll of dice. Sometimes people get lucky and find the right one at the right time. Sometimes you find a lasting friendship
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thistle View Post
    Most noticeable to me has been EII husband - LSE wife duo. The EIIs are homebodies. The LSE phones up at regular-ish intervals to check in on them

I really do not have a large sample size to choose from, however
    I have seen this behavior, too.

TIM
    IEE-Ne 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thistle View Post
    Most noticeable to me has been EII husband - LSE wife duo. The EIIs are homebodies. The LSE phones up at regular-ish intervals to check in on them

I really do not have a large sample size to choose from, however

This is wholesome.

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by asd View Post
    what is “eagle land”..?

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@LemurianLo what is “eagle land”..?
    Land of the Tweet, home of Outgrabe.

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol, I didn’t know that was another word for US

lol It's not common but from the video game Earthbound where the protagonist is from Eagleland

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123