Quote Originally Posted by MissDucki View Post
I find that SLE-Ti are less fickle then SLE-Se. My brother is an SLE-Ti and he can get fickle with plans at times and gets moody with it. He doesn't really listen to me, but I can give my observation about it.

My brother gets a bit tunnel vision when he sees an opportunity that can be logically beneficial in his mind. He is full speed ahead until he is bored or the object has been used up. I kinda view it as a train on the train tracts that shifts the direction every so often. Always a fast moving train that shifts it's tracks quickly when it needs to or have made his own judgements of the environments and logically believes it is a good idea. He also seems to be a bit unaware of his own potential emotional impact of shifting the the tracks or he doesn't realize he is getting hit with Fe until he does. Personally, I think he is a bit more emotionally upset that his own feelings are impacting the change in tracts despite his own logical decisions for the track change if that makes sense? He doesn't seem to acknowledged or understand how his Ni and Fe are impacting him until he needs it and then shit is in chaos and the train is off the tracts lol..
F*ck. You just nailed it with us