Threaded View

TIM
    IEI-Fe
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ESTp's being fickle with plans/Ni suggestive

I noticed if ESTp's promise something, and their mood suddenly changes, they won't follow through with it anymore. Kind of an IEI trait too, but instead of not delivering 3 times out of 10 it's more like 9 out of 10. This is disappointing to me because I mobilize with excitement before the beginning of an event and get bummed when events get cancelled and there is a void in my timeline (maybe a result of being Dynamic and Positivist, LIE's have this too)

But I can't get angry because I understand their fickleness with plans when factoring in SLE placements of and .
    Suggestive would mean when their internal state is off they need to spend time restoring its balance, maybe hibernate with sleep in order to escape their mood and avoid the situation where they would have to be present in the external situation when they need sorting of their internal one, and avoiding having to display their mobilizing Fe in social events and be amicable when they don't feel like it, and can't fake it. So socializing while in an undesirable state could potentially pose a risk to their Fe hidden agenda.

Grigory Reinin's description of ESTp:
    Function #-4 – objective intuition (Ne): Here he has the fear of integrity of external situation. Integrity of circumstances is subconsciously rejected. He detests situations when everything is known from beginning to end. A Zhukov has a peculiar vision of time. “What do you mean I have to follow a schedule? What if I feel like working around the clock? Why are you putting me in the rigid frames of a schedule? I do not care about your office hours. If I feel like working, I will keep work”. It is not a surprise that the military talent of marshal Zhukov revealed itself to its fullest in circumstances where the course of events changed abruptly, in situations of a break-through, or an attack, where emergency decisions, deviance from the ordinary schedule, abrupt changes in tactics were necessary. A Zhukov can simultaneously supervise (and be involved in) several situations at the same time, switching from one to another at a snap.

^^ Underlined makes sense regarding sticking to plans

Any input on what is occurring in an ESTp's head when they're in a bad mood is welcome.

Sounds all doom and gloomy but I have no other complaints about this type.
    Last edited by Yesein; 02-05-2021 at 01:38 AM.