Quote Originally Posted by inumbra View Post
i've gone through many of the russian sites and ELVF is still the best fit. everything on this page regarding 4F is true of me for the most part. the only issues are that if i could get the energy, i wouldn't live in trash and i feel psychologically broken in this area. and although it is true that appearance to me is more about emotional self-expression/identity expression, i am pained by body image matters off and on. i think the first emotion third will fits me better than the first emotion third physics. although obviously i'm not some great intellectual like hans christian andersen lol i think the descriptions for the andersen fit well enough and better than any of the other types.
The third spot is tricky depending what's going on in life or how I'm doing psychologically overall. When I'm not doing well I get hangups in both Physics and Logic, so would almost tie those for 3rd.

i propose just creatively giving oneself 5 slots to fill lol. i can be EELVF, in which only the first two slots are actual strengths and the L is a bit more like 3L in that it's still weak logic but it's also a bit like 2L in that it's secure. giving it an extra slot arbitrarily defined however one likes gives the system more... breathing room.
I like it, since currently there's no option for "what if I have a bad attitude towards multiple things?" lol