Thread: Attitudinal Psyche type system

Threaded View

TIM
    IEI 4w5
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm an e8 now?! I got VELF again, but the big surprise was getting 258 tritype when I'm usually a 125 tritype. Haha. The enneagram questions at the end of that test were really interesting. Some were obvious what was being asked if you're at all familiar with enneagram, while others felt like they were trying to take a new angle and go for more depth.

Being empowered and in control of your own destiny, etc., is both a First Will and e8 thing, so I wonder if a lot of First Wills will naturally get e8 because like @RBRS said it does seem like the enneagram section could use development...maybe more questions around ethics and morality for us Ones. I chose the "empowered" answers a lot and I think that's what gave me 8 over 1.

Anybody know what the subtypes thing means? Trivial, accentuated, etc.

VELF • The Harbinger

Your scores indicate that you may align with the VELF Attitudinal Type.
    1V-1 • Accentuated Subtype

2E-2 • Accentuated Subtype

3L-4 • Trivial Subtype

4F-4 • Accentuated Subtype

————————————————–

Enneagram Lead Type: 8

Your scores indicate that you lead with the Enneagram defense strategies of Type 8.
    Tritype®: 258

Your scores indicate that you may align with the 258 archetype, which includes: 258, 285, 528, 582, 825 & 852.Visit www.katherinefauvre.com to learn more on Tritype® and take the official test.

Last edited by Aria; 10-23-2021 at 02:23 AM.