Quote Originally Posted by RBRS View Post
I would like to know where does have Gulenko said that Se is a defining factor for dominant subtype, both in his book and average DCNH descriptions Te/Fe corresponds to Dominant, Se/Ne corresponds to creative, Ti/Fi to normalizing and Si/Ni to harmonizing.
I gave you the link on it being the 3rd factor. Each one has 3 factors, not 2. As he puts it, it's a (2 +1 formula) As for in his book, it's the same description as the link I gave you, page 431 if you have the book (although the link has more info on determining the type than that single page does.) Here's the link again if you missed it in my other post: LINK

Here's also a quote talking about Te+Se with additional Fe (rather than Te+Fe with additional Se) In other words, they can interact in different "amounts" so to speak
If we see that extraverted managerial functions Te and Se are expressed in the functional profile of a person, then we have the right to assume that he has a dominant subtype. As an additional function, Fe acts - the ethics of emotions, which gives the ability to speak and a tinge of hysteria.