Hybrid View

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thistle View Post
    Returning to 1F, there is heightened awareness of the need to periodically stretch legs, to simply move. Staying curled over a laptop in a dark room is out of the question and they will feel the urge to go for a run for their own good, may even say things like "I need to sweat". Knowingness that the exertion will facilitate a good mood F>E.
    I can play video games 18 hours non stop or sit through grueling hour long raids. I can read books for days only stopping to sleep or binge watch something for days. Sometimes I work from dusk to dawn and forgo sleep and food. I slept on the floor for 3 years as an experiment. Did water fast for 7 days as an experiment. Can put creature-comforts aside to get something done no problem. IF I have some kind of medical issue I fix it asap. When I had to get operated didn't really hesitate to get a proper diagnostic at a reputable private clinic, to find a competent surgeon and willingly walked into the operating room. Stuff like that. I like getting shit done, feels good.

Lol I can eat the same food every day for months as long as it logically meets nutritional requirements.

1F types will not mind receiving compliments on their physique, which is a source of pride and pleasure. I'll guess that 4F types may find such evaluations uncomfortable (or wish to be complimented on other aspects of themselves).
    Compliments are embarrassing in general tbh. I never know how to react. Especially if they come from a stranger... literal "WTF" moment for me. Can't tell if genuine or just messing with me.

1F (FLEV)
    Last edited by SGF; 03-15-2021 at 12:30 PM.