Threaded View

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thistle View Post
    Yeah, the trouble is separating 3L anxieties from perfectionist enneagram. Where does one end and the other begin

I like this 3L description most. Also ouch.
    3L always sounds so Ti PolR.. or just bad Ti.

LOL 1F masterrace

1F love the feeling of possession “this is mine, and I can do whatever I want with it”. This attitude partially extends to the love partners of the First Physicists, to whom they show signs of the owner's attention: put your hand on your knee, cuddle, squeeze, etc. It is common for them to accumulate money without a specific purpose, because it is pleasant to own it. They are attached to the objects of their "possession" and with difficulty part with them. It can be argued that possessiveness is one of the main manifestations of 1F sensuality.

In appearance, 1F is almost never small and fragile. Usually they are distinguished by a dense physique and an abundance of muscles on the body. Even if 1F has a thin body, it will still look athletic, not asthenic.

The Second Logic, for example, provokes reflection and discussion. The owner of 2L can either ask tricky questions in a public speech, or initiate "srach" in the comments. Often, deservedly or not, he gives the impression of a troll who scoffs at someone else's stupidity. But in fact, 2L is not happy with stupidity, on the contrary, he wants an interesting discussion in which there are arguments and logical chains. The second logicians ask questions not in order to find out the answer, but in order to hear someone else's point of view and discuss it. They are disappointed by stubborn "square" interlocutors who do not experience the joy of thinking.

@Chin Diaper 007 see this is why ppl think I'm ILE
    Last edited by SGF; 03-09-2021 at 09:39 AM.