Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    357 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Emily View Post
    Hmm, now I'm wondering if maybe something else is responsible for the outbursts with Eric. Maybe even 3V, like "don't tread on me." I've seen him express jealousy, too, over others who seem to be doing well building their channels. My understanding so far of 3V is that it can be sort of undermining of others' success (not sure if I'm understanding that correctly, though).

It seems like 3E people actually avoid emotional displays or expressing emotion unless prodded beyond endurance. But maybe it depends on other aspects of your personality, like introversion/extraversion?

Does he encourage others to express emotion freely? That could mean 2E or 4E. I haven't seen enough of his videos to decide. Maybe 4E since his own expressions are kind of in the child stage, like a storm that passes quickly through. I'm wondering if he could be 3V 4E... (or 2E 3V)
    I can say that my goals seem attainable if I apply effort which can be hard. I tend to work slowly when I have figured out grand scheme of things. So yeah. I just kind of look it like envy and sometimes I just think they conform to the hype of success.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    IEI 4w5
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chin Diaper 007 View Post
    I can say that my goals seem attainable if I apply effort which can be hard. I tend to work slowly when I have figured out grand scheme of things. So yeah. I just kind of look it like envy and sometimes I just think they conform to the hype of success.
    Maybe envy would depend on things like enneagram. "Devalue" is probably still the best word for the 3rd position.

So an enneagram 4 might really envy others' achievements, while a 6 might doubt it could be done. "Oh okay you have these lofty goals, but I can poke holes in those dreams!" I think my good friend is 3V and a Nine, and she has more of the attitude you mentioned..."grand scheme" and goals seem like a lot of work (and she's fuzzy on what she wants a lot of the time), yet she gets a bit stressed or easily guilted if she feels she's not doing anything. And she HATES to be pushed.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    357 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Emily View Post
    Maybe envy would depend on things like enneagram. "Devalue" is probably still the best word for the 3rd position.

So an enneagram 4 might really envy others' achievements, while a 6 might doubt it could be done. "Oh okay you have these lofty goals, but I can poke holes in those dreams!" I think my good friend is 3V and a Nine, and she has more of the attitude you mentioned..."grand scheme" and goals seem like a lot of work (and she's fuzzy on what she wants a lot of the time), yet she gets a bit stressed or easily guilted if she feels she's not doing anything. And she HATES to be pushed.
    Not the achievement per se. It is about the constant stamina.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org