Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
I think I'm LFVE, Rob said he'll send my results today O.O we'll see how well I got it right hehe. I would have donated anyway to support his efforts after I saw how well he updated the website.
Cool. Did he just revamp some of the type descriptions? I appreciated his work with type compatibility since I haven't seen that anywhere else. While I haven't done a deep dive in that section of the site, it looked really interesting.

I did help my parents by paying off their debt, encouraging them to save and invest, to then go through with renovation plans and I often give financial advice or advice about what product to buy, how to check for quality, to not buy cheap, give advice and research on health related topics, aesthetics, what car to get, how to build one's computer, photography gear... it all sounds very 2F.
Yes it does. Cool of you to help your folks. As I think of people I know, the ones I suspect are 2F are very generous and oriented to acts of service, each in a way unique to their sociotype.

My ESE cousin, for example, insists on hosting Christmas every year. Whether she loves doing it or not, she does it, and works hard for everyone to be in a good mood the entire time. 2F combined with that Alpha Fe.