Thread: Attitudinal Psyche type system

Hybrid View

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Psychosophy is about your attitude towards the 4 categories (logic, emotion, will/volition, physics) and this is the basic structural set up. You can be any sociotype with any psychosophy type.

1 Strong, egoistic function. This is the function the person is inclined to identify with. Person feels the most confident and adept in this function.

2 Strong but flexible function, directed towards outward things. Use function as a tool to achieve aims, support lead function. Person learns and gets better understanding of this function through discussion with other people.

3 Weak function that wants to look strong so this is an area of pain. There can be deep understanding of the function but not much nuance. Area of a lot of ambition, but sometimes it doesn't have the right support or tools to become self-actualize properly.

4 Weak but calm function. Area that is underestimated and not used in most cases. However when this area is utilized, it gives a feeling of relief and satisfaction.

TIM
    IEI 4w5
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lolita View Post
    4 Weak but calm function. Area that is underestimated and not used in most cases. However when this area is utilized, it gives a feeling of relief and satisfaction.
    Nice rundown. This last part is so true of me with Physics. Whenever I do something like book a massage or go for a run or upgrade my apartment I'm so proud of myself and relieved to be a real adult, haha. "Look at me go, Mom!"