Thread: Attitudinal Psyche type system

Hybrid View

TIM
    IEI 4w5
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm. Considering LEVF for my type, which is a little odd to wrap my mind around coming from MBTI/Socionics definitions of "Logic."

2E seems like the best fit for me, regardless.

TIM
    RLOAI?
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm going to try to give you a little help.

One of the most important dichotomies in psychosophy is that of Process and Result, which, when mixed with strong or weak, will help you find your possible type.

The first and second functions are strong and the third and fourth weak, while the first and third are result, and the second and fourth process. This means that in a certain way, the third function is a weak and repressed form of the first function, which wants to be as much as the first but is unable to do so, thus
    being frustrated and reduced by others, many times being compensated or expressing itself and it's frustration in a deviative way through the first function. Read the articles on the page that I sent you about the positions and accents of functions and you will get the idea of ​​where this is going (I have a special liking for that page, since it tells you how good, neutral and ugly each aspect is of what it describes is, instead of staying in the positive sides to praise the reader). By how you describe your will, it gives the impression of strong and processive, second will we can say.

To see if a results will type suits you, I am going to give you a couple of examples about result wills to give you an idea so you can compare.

The mentality of the first will can be summarized the next sentence
    "Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live." The first will fights and moves forward directly towards its goals, is forceful and capricious, and if it wants something, it will do absolutely everything possible to achieve it. In comparison second will gets along with others, accepts others suggestions and interest, and doesn't steamrolls through everything and everyone if needed to archieve what it wants.

A good example for the third will may be the classic story of the dispute between Isaac Newton and Leibniz regarding the invention of calculus, in which the father of physics (at that time head of the royal society) selected a cabinet of investigation agains't Leibniz for claiming to have invented calculus before, and then secretly wrote the cabinet report himself, with the intention of destroying Leibniz's reputation. Newton would later present that report as evidence, and as an investigation carried out by the chosen cabinet (which it was not). The third will is like that, being weak and incapable, and yet ambitious and high-minded, resorts to working from the shadows, not getting into direct conflict, and pulling the strings behind the scenes to get what it wants. A fictional character representing third will can be the protagonist of Death Note, Light Yagami.
    In comparison, fourth will has almost no willpower, doesn't apply pressure and accepts/incorporates other people's goals or imperatives for himself with ease.
    Last edited by RBRS; 02-08-2021 at 08:44 PM.