Quote Originally Posted by Chin Diaper 007 View Post
I don't really understand this 1L lack of openness. If something is not true it is not true. Eh. I tend to be more puncturing than just spewing things out in the wilderness which I practice on my own. Like it is said 1# is the egocentric position. Someone said something about the frequency and units and then I mentioned that time units are almost always universally applied here on Earth so when it comes to 1/s or 1/h etc probably does not matter in this case. I usually make sure it works in the end. It is bit funny though because to me it is like chasing my own tail. 3# is the most closed off because usually it denies allocentric and egocentric presentations with compensation.
I think it's the frequent attitude of (some) 1L that they always know what's true that bothers me. Not the idea that there IS truth.

Like if there is truth to be found, they know it and others aren't on their level yet. Even when they're clearly wrong (or don't have enough information to pass judgment) they can have this attitude.