Thread: Attitudinal Psyche type system

Hybrid View

TIM
    IEI 4w5
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The guy from the Asura Psyche channel on YouTube tested as VLEF from the Attitudinal Psyche website if you want an example of what that looks like. He's INTJ in MBTI. I don't think he's done a deep dive into the psychosophy system, but VLEF does seem to fit him pretty well. He clearly likes to lecture and teach.

Quote Originally Posted by squark View Post
    I've made the mistake of admitting the second part to someone before, and from then on they doubted everything I said. Whoops. I actively try not to do this, and stop myself when I start though. Sometimes though, yeah, sometimes I just get caught up in the argument and lose the truth along the way.
    I think I'm 3L, and will feel slightly alarmed if I don't think I know the answer or if I don't feel we've landed on the absolute truth. 2L can help me calm down mentally and not lose sleep because they almost treat it like a game, although that has its downsides as well. In some of our interactions the 2L person almost started to feel a sense of responsibility towards me, like to reassure me and not tease me too much. Still not above toying with someone's brain, though, and others like 1L were fair game to their trolling

One thing that seemed somewhat off was 4F as while I don't care about food or comforts and whatnot I was actively involved in sports when younger, and enjoy physical activity, and I want to be strong and healthy. So, that isn't completely neglected in me. Also the part in 1V "myths and truths" that says they do not feel guilty about their mistakes - well, I do. I looked at other types and compared, but came back in the end to VLEF as the best overall fit.
    There's a section on that website about Accentuations that details how 4F can differ depending on the person. I relate to you somewhat. Adulthood and having higher Volition probably also help naturally care for Physics more if you have the desire. You can make it into a goal for yourself and have follow-through.

Having 3E could be what gives you guilt over mistakes if it involves hurting other people or relationships, maybe.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Emily View Post
    The guy from the Asura Psyche channel on YouTube tested as VLEF from the Attitudinal Psyche website if you want an example of what that looks like. He's INTJ in MBTI. I don't think he's done a deep dive into the psychosophy system, but VLEF does seem to fit him pretty well. He clearly likes to lecture and teach.
    Thanks, I'll take a look later. I most often type as INTJ in MBTI also, so should be an interesting comparison.

I think I'm 3L, and will feel slightly alarmed if I don't think I know the answer or if I don't feel we've landed on the absolute truth. 2L can help me calm down mentally and not lose sleep because they almost treat it like a game, although that has its downsides as well. In some of our interactions the 2L person almost started to feel a sense of responsibility towards me, like to reassure me and not tease me too much. Still not above toying with someone's brain, though, and others like 1L were fair game to their trolling

There's a section on that website about Accentuations that details how 4F can differ depending on the person. I relate to you somewhat. Adulthood and having higher Volition probably also help naturally care for Physics more if you have the desire. You can make it into a goal for yourself and have follow-through.

Having 3E could be what gives you guilt over mistakes if it involves hurting other people or relationships, maybe.
    Right, that makes sense, I'll look more into that also. =) This has been helpful!