Hybrid View

TIM
    IEI 4w5
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    it's going to most likely be LFVE, the only other option realistically is FLVE. Results soon! 3V and 4E seem solid at this point and make sense in terms of type 6 as well as LSI.
    Cool. I see you have LFVE in your signature now, does it seem like a good fit?

I think 3V does fit type 6 pretty well. My mom is 3V and a 6, and upon further thought I can easily see this placement in other Sixes I've known. If I'm actually VELF it might explain why Sixes and I can rub each other the wrong way after prolonged exposure, especially if we're from different socionics quadras.

2F also seems like a good fit for LSI: helpful physics that takes care of self and others with that 4D Si and 3D Se. Covers your dual's insecurity pretty nicely.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Emily View Post
    Cool. I see you have LFVE in your signature now, does it seem like a good fit?

I think 3V does fit type 6 pretty well. My mom is 3V and a 6, and upon further thought I can easily see this placement in other Sixes I've known. If I'm actually VELF it might explain why Sixes and I can rub each other the wrong way after prolonged exposure, especially if we're from different socionics quadras.

2F also seems like a good fit for LSI: helpful physics that takes care of self and others with that 4D Si and 3D Se. Covers your dual's insecurity pretty nicely.
    Initially I didn't exactly know where to place V as it was not easy to answer the 2 questions related to it, but then I talked to Zeke and he pointed out that the doubts and unease I thought I was having regarding thinking L is actually V related.. :/ which made sense as 6. He posed a question and the way I answered it.. I was deflecting from V to 2F and then to 1L to cope lol.

yeah, 2F makes more sense than 1F and my L could be 1 or 2. I sometimes do seem like an arrogant know-it-all, whereas F is something that just seems more flexible, especially something I seem to use for the sake of other ppl too.

Overall imo Dio LFVE makes the most sense from initial brief talk with Zeke. He'll have my results as soon as he goes through the other ppl's questionnaire be4 me. 3V makes sense for a 6 as well as LSI, 1L makes sense for LSI, 2F as well and my dual is EIE.. so 4E is perfect fit in that regard as well.

... but as a sexta I seem to relate more to the Ena description and FLVE is also 3L and 4E.. so that gets me thinking. The 1F description from FLVE kinda hits home ngl.

e_e idk.. either can work
    Last edited by SGF; 03-01-2021 at 04:24 AM.

TIM
    RLOAI?
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    RESULTS for the above. I was thinking something similar with F & L being either 1 or 2 and V - E being 3 or 4. Given how ILE-ish I seem I think 2L makes a lot of sense. Considering E being my sore spot, it makes sense that its 3E. Between V & F tho, F has always been the one thing I rarely if ever doubt oddly enough while V seems volatile. Overall imo FLEV makes a lot of sense. I won't be posting the full analysis as it contains my full name.

https://i.imgur.com/3Dgq6WX.png
    Was expecting you to be FxEx (Probably high logic) since the start, but refrained from telling you because it could be too personal. Third emotion could be guessed from the fact that you express despising first emotion people (In fact, you have repeatedly confused EIE with first emotion when you say that you would hate dealing with them). That, coupled with the fact that you are usually a chill person but oftentimes deal with annoyance or emotional problems through violent behavior suggest first physics. The results are probably right.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Frddy View Post
    Was expecting you to be FxEx (Probably high logic) since the start, but refrained from telling you because it could be too personal. Third emotion could be guessed from the fact that you express despising first emotion people (In fact, you have repeatedly confused EIE with first emotion when you say that you would hate dealing with them). That, coupled with the fact that you are usually a chill person but oftentimes deal with annoyance or emotional problems through violent behavior suggest first physics. The results are probably right.
    Yeah.. wtf. That makes sense. Well the EIE I met was 1E imo. She even said she doesn't really care about the emotional atmosphere or managing that, mainly just about freely expressing her own emotions positive and negative was also bugging me about mine and I didn't know wtf to answer tbh. She complained that I'm not very "accessible" in this regard.. lol when I got annoyed with her, the approach was also: Well I don't really care that you are annoyed lol.

e_e stuff like this is why I suspected she may have been some NT tbh or Fi type.. too good Ti and Ni to be low dimensional... but ultimately she did seem EIE-Ni (H or N sub) and ELFV. EDIT: hmm yeah funny we mainly connected through 2L...weird.
    Last edited by SGF; 03-08-2021 at 06:46 AM.