Unites the human race! The Internationale's Avatar
    TIM
    EII-Ne So/Sp 6w5;614
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kiana View Post
    Welp. If you’re EII or any delta, then you neither want the assertiveness of Se nor impulsiveness.
    Se as a demonstrative function could be useful, maybe, when it was needed. Bonus points if they can handle the logistics of running a household and help me with the logistics of my social movement. I've done decently well getting people excited about my ideas and values, but actually running an organization has been very difficult for me.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ILI View Post
    Se as a demonstrative function could be useful, maybe, when it was needed. Bonus points if they can handle the logistics of running a household and help me with the logistics of my social movement. I've done decently well getting people excited about my ideas and values, but actually running an organization has been very difficult for me.
    Se demo exert dominance/power over specific areas but since it’s not overt, it can come out as being aggressively passive aggressive. Delta energy is like traditional British culture that was shaped by the Victorian era even though Queen Victoria was very likely ESI. Her legacy is Delta. Running organization is more of a Te thing.

Unites the human race! The Internationale's Avatar
    TIM
    EII-Ne So/Sp 6w5;614
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kiana View Post
    Se demo exert dominance/power over specific areas but since it’s not overt, it can come out as being aggressively passive aggressive. Delta energy is like traditional British culture that was shaped by the Victorian era even though Queen Victoria was very likely ESI. Her legacy is Delta. Running organization is more of a Te thing.
    I could see that. I'm not usually one to break etiquette, except in cases where etiquette is changing so quickly I haven't been able to keep up.