Economic threads not be happening it seems. So here's one: STONKS! Your collective opinions on the current drama in regards to WSB redditards and the Hedgies getting their panties in a wedgie and (I hope) causes many of them to jump from a top story ledgie and dies as I buy tendies sauce and fries!

If I get banned for this know who did that was forced to do so to cover their own short positions before the algos bankrupted them in a "fair" manner. As opposed to my own approach of betting against naked market manipulation.

Like how WSB fucked the Hedgies. See, the market was always vulnerable, but no "Institutional Investor" would kill the golden goose if ya catch my meaning. To fuck the entire market (and make a one time killer, "once here and never again" profit in doing so) you'd need to be a billionaire "institutional" investor to back that play as you'd need to throw a billion dollars at that gamble for it to even stand a chance of succeeding.

However, while not one plebian tier citizen has a billion dollars to throw at something... A few ten thousand/hundred thousand/millions of them do. If, IF, they pooled their meager resources together. A stimulus check here, a pile of scrap metal's worth there, they'd have the billion+ dollars needed to become the one thing those Wall Street Bankster fucks fear the most: Competition.

Competition that fits with the memes you're seeing now if you're paying attention. Joker memes. "It's not about the money, it's about sending a message. Everything Burns!"

And burn it shall. My question is whether or not you're happy about that. I for one am quite happy. Hell, it's a unifying cause. Filthy commies, death cultist SJW's, Christ haters, can we not all agree on this one fact? That the Hedge Funds, Bankers, and other such members of the PTB ought to get fucked by whatever and however means we can employ even if it means joining hands with our supposed enemies? Can not we put aside our differences until after this greater enemy has been ground beneath our collective boot?