Thread: How do I determine if I'm LII or ILI

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, find your quadra first.

A good way to set about it: the profile of the relative you really like to avoid or don't get on with, that of the members of your 'natural group' back in high school and the rest of the groups where the 'others' were, what nonverbal or minimally verbal cues do you get from strangers that make you like them instantly and exchange words naturally. You've been here long enough to separate idiosyncrasies from IEs.
    Last edited by Rusal; 01-30-2021 at 04:03 AM.
    Sicuramente cercherai il significato di questo.

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You could just as well be some other type if you can't decide between quasi-identicals. Get typed by G, or make a video in the forum.

I don't think reading the theory, like Jung's chapter X, will help. There's too much risk of misunderstanding until you have found your type so you can relate to the functions in real life and learn from that.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)