Hybrid View

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    558 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ArchonAlarion View Post
    Could be. IEI is not the worst typing for me. The Fe creative thing would be strange though. I think most people who know me would be really confused by that.
    Why?

Sauron, The Great Enemy ArchonAlarion's Avatar
    TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    Why?
    I am not a people person. I don't energize people (afaik). I am amiable, but defensively because I don't feel confident in taking social risks unless I am comfortable. Those could be irrelevant to Fe creative, I admit, but I am not stereotypically good at Fe. I am good at psychologizing people, but I would not make use of this ability to help or hinder. I am also business oriented. Spreadsheet and graphs type of guy.
    The end is nigh

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am not a people person. I don't energize people (afaik). I am amiable, but defensively because I don't feel confident in taking social risks unless I am comfortable. Those could be irrelevant to Fe creative, I admit, but I am not stereotypically good at Fe. I am good at psychologizing people, but I would not make use of this ability to help or hinder. I am also business oriented. Spreadsheet and graphs type of guy.
    would you be open about uploading a video of yourself so we can analize it?
    Quote Originally Posted by idiot View Post
    I have been thinking about what Alive was saying about everyone on here being IEI, and I conclude that he is right, or at least he is on to something.

If Jung based his theories on the people he met in his life, even if he met more people than the average person, that means that he based his theories on a certain type of person. The type of person who might go to him for therapy or talks, or who might believe the esoteric ideas he was spouting at the time. Thus it's possible that he did not categorize all humans into types, but just made subtypes for a specific type of person. This overarching type of person is the same type that is heavily interested in theories of this kind, and whom Alive says is an IEI.

Therefore, Alive is right. We are all IEIs with subtypes. With that, I'm off this forum
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...ung-s-subjects

TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dead account View Post
    would you be open about uploading a video of yourself so we can analize it?
    Not anytime soon. I am moving into a new place. Dunno if I care enough to post a public video, so I may just pm you or whoever else.
    The end is nigh

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    357 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Let me guess. The sort guy who welcomes everyone who acts stupidly but once they do not see he lets his stress out by mocking them. Sounds quite ILI to me.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chin Diaper 007 View Post
    Let me guess. The sort guy who welcomes everyone who acts stupidly but once they do not see he lets his stress out by mocking them. Sounds quite ILI to me.
    And I know a few LII's like that.

We need better definitions.

LII = 0
    ILI = 0
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 01-29-2021 at 06:26 PM.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    357 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    And I know a few LII's like that.
    Well there might be but they are at this point more full of anger than mood swings showing inner instability.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chin Diaper 007 View Post
    Maybe. Not sure if I do this more or less than the average person. I am pretty honest with people about my own failings, so any mockery comes with the implicit preface that I do the same to myself. Sometime I am too self-deprecating. Wish I could be a robot with no feelings lol.

Having to manage people makes me wary. Like if I was forced into a leadership position my biggest worry would be my lack of charisma and assertiveness. I am better off when people have time to hear me out and see that I have interesting information to provide. I can be assertive when it comes to ethical and intellectual principles though.

If I was do to well in a leadership position it would be because people in the organization vouched for me. I have struggled with self-advocacy because my natural tendency is to be self-critical and realistic.
    The end is nigh

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Maybe. Not sure if I do this more or less than the average person. I am pretty honest with people about my own failings, so any mockery comes with the implicit preface that I do the same to myself. Sometime I am too self-deprecating. Wish I could be a robot with no feelings lol.

Having to manage people makes me wary. Like if I was forced into a leadership position my biggest worry would be my lack of charisma and assertiveness. I am better off when people have time to hear me out and see that I have interesting information to provide. I can be assertive when it comes to ethical and intellectual principles though.

If I was do to well in a leadership position it would be because people in the organization vouched for me. I have struggled with self-advocacy because my natural tendency is to be self-critical and realistic.
    Guardians of the Galaxy or Suicide Squad?

Suze Orman or Margot Robbie?

TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Guardians of the Galaxy or Suicide Squad?

Suze Orman or Margot Robbie?
    I don't watch capeshit, but I know that Orman is a lesbo and Margot Robbie is hot.
    The end is nigh

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I don't watch capeshit, but I know that Orman is a lesbo and Margot Robbie is hot.
    Is she a lesbian? I didn't know that.

I watched GOTG on the recommendation of my LII sister, who loved the movie. She thought it was the best thing she'd seen in years, while her LSE husband couldn't watch three minutes of it. And yes, Margot Robbie is hot.

One point for ILI for preferring Robbie, one point for ILI for being dickish.

LII = 0
    ILI = 2