Thread: School of Classical Socionics (SCS) (Introduction)

TIM
    SCS: SLE
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post School of Classical Socionics (SCS) (Introduction)

Function(SCS) Description of Phenomenon
    Ti Respect (in the sense of admiration), Fear, Distancing from Fights, Justice, Systems Bound by Laws, Logic, Power, Need, Dependency, Leverage, Hierarchies, Official Positions, Position in Space.
    Fe Emotions & Moods, Direct Influence, Sounds / Music, Volume of Voice, Physical Chemistry / Excitation.
    Si Present Situation, Sensations, Well-being, Management of Space, Health, Recreating Sensory Experiences, Hedonism, Background Noise.
    Ne Adherence to a Structure, even if called “System” (Like Typology), Cultural / Spiritual Composition, Underlying Essence & Nature, Physical Skills / Strength, Mental Skills, Abilities, Potential, Internal Content & Structure.
    Fi Tone of Voice, Mutual Influence, Respect (in terms of kindness), Conscience, Honor, Dignity, Love, Desire, Hatred, Dislike, Attraction or Repulsion, Relationships.
    Te The Use of Force, Fighting, Aggression, Physical Activity, Logical Formulae, Rules, Laws, and Instructions, Methods of Action, Efficiency, Work.
    Ni Time, Inner life, Pacing, Hurriedness, Anxiety, Purpose (of Events).
    Se Colors and Aesthetics, Beauty, Clothes, Stylistic Appearances, Money and Finances, Physical Resources, Will or Volition, Presently Available Forces, Kinetic Strength, Material Objects, Names, Scientific Thinking, Goals.

(This is just a chart, I'll add further details later today when I am done simplifying some text)

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Classical would be Jung and Augustinavichiute's ideas.

>Ti Respect (in the sense of admiration), Fear

admiration, fear, - emotions, on F

The term "admiration" is closer to Fe. The function which should be base for you, most possibly having ENFJ. It should not be accidental that you start own understanding of the typology with this kind of info.

> Distancing from Fights

People prefer to reduce usage of weak functions in conflicts. Opposing in strong functions is common. It's a part of improving the life, - in strong region people notice problems easier, are more assured in own opinion to tell, insist, lead it to a realization.
    T types easier involve in logical argumentation "fights", in opposings based on their logical understanding. T types prefer to do opposings by means of logics too. (Not alike you recently by Fe hysterics, when seems reacted after saw that someone, similarly to you, gets logically based disagreement with what thinks about own type.)

Since initial words and roughly you contradicted to typology basics in definition of functions. Additionally, have made nonsense claim to follow classical ideas.
    You show speculativity of thinking beyond common reason standards. Even for F types.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

These descriptions seem pretty awful. What does Ti have to do with respect, fear, distancing from fights, power, hierachy? It analyzes subjective, impersonal relationships between systems which can give a person the ability to reduce complex systems down to the essentials. It's also very structural, placing objects in a designated category, and strives to understand why structures exist (their subjective connections) How Ne is 'adhering to structures" makes also no sense. It also has nothing to do with spirituality. Se perceives concrete, objective reality with the senses. the fuck does this have to do with scientific thinking?
    Last edited by Ikite iru; 11-14-2023 at 12:01 PM.
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Asleep View Post
    What does Ti have to do with respect, fear, distancing from fights, power, hierachy?
    It has a relation to hierarchy by formal statuses. Rules of vertical links. Can be related to a power, where those links suppose a subordination, priority and strenght of influence.

So you may join Nemo/Vixen's board to theory fairylands.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    It has a relation to hierarchy by formal statuses. Rules of vertical links. Can be related to a power, where those links suppose a subordination, priority and strenght of influence.

So you may join Nemo/Vixen's board to theory fairylands.
    Ti has literally nothing to do with hierachy unless it is coupled with Se. All my life I have laughed at people taking pride in their stupid, insignificant position in society. I laugh about people like you who think they are more logical than others while you are wanking off to ASMR girls and watching tarot videos. Ti fortunately tells me that you are at most 5'7 tall, as you are an ocd normalizing subtype that will go through life experiencing EII's only as a fantasy

Would be nice if you could stop mentioning or quoting me all the goddamn time. Maybe you haven't gotten the memo, but I absolutely can't stand you
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

TIM
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Funny to see people completely disregard the SCS variation of socionics which intends to properly preserve Aushra Augusta's interpretation of socionics.

seems most people go off of SWS or other interpretations of socionics

Mentioned
    326 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's funny when Ni includes "anxiety" lol. Maybe it wants to say it's related to imminent events (which might give a feeling of anxiety) but the writings are executed wrongly lol

TIM
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by one View Post
    It's funny when Ni includes "anxiety" lol. Maybe it wants to say it's related to imminent events (which might give a feeling of anxiety) but the writings are executed wrongly lol
    yep, 4D Ni types are more inclined to have some sort of anxiety disorder, especially IEI.

TIM
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Asleep View Post
    Ti has literally nothing to do with hierachy unless it is coupled with Se. All my life I have laughed at people taking pride in their stupid, insignificant position in society. I laugh about people like you who think they are more logical than others while you are wanking off to ASMR girls and watching tarot videos. Ti fortunately tells me that you are at most 5'7 tall, as you are an ocd normalizing subtype that will go through life experiencing EII's only as a fantasy

Would be nice if you could stop mentioning or quoting me all the goddamn time. Maybe you haven't gotten the memo, but I absolutely can't stand you
    This is based off of SCS, not me, you can take that to grave to Aushura, but certainly we both can agree on how delusional sol is.