Thread: Inductive or Deductive Reasoning...

Hybrid View

Disbelief Jung
    TIM
    Heavenly & Spiritual
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    Causal-Determinist Cognition
    Let us now examine the first cognitive form: It is analytic, positive, and deductive. We will call this style Causal-Determinist. Its carriers are Sociotypes ILE, LSI, SEE, EII.

Dialectical-Algorithmic Cognition
    The second cognitive form is of particular interest: it is synthetic, negative, and deductive. The working name of this style is Dialectical-Algorithmic. Representatives of this style are Sociotypes EIE, ILI, LSE, SEI.

Holographical-Panoramic Cognition
    In cognitive theory, the third cognitive form is the least studied: it is analytic, negative, and inductive. The provisional name of this style is Holographical-Panoramic. 'Holograph' originates from the Ancient Greek words holos "entire, whole" and grapho "write". This name is derived from the Holographist's ability to densely pack information via method of 'like to, similar' analogy. Sociotypes possessing this form are SLE, LII, IEE, ESI.

Vortical-Synergetic Cognition
    The fourth cognitive style: it is synthetic, positive, and inductive. Its most appropriate title is Vortical-Synergetic. This form flows in Sociotypes ESE, SLI, LIE, IEI.

The almighty G has spoken
    I actually don't agree with this. At least if G understand it as it is (I've read some pages in English where ppl confuse the meanings and concepts of Deductive and Inductive).

Ti is inductive, while Te is more Deductive by nature. Also all types use both but values one over the other (usually thinks the overuse of the other is wrong).

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Akira View Post
    I actually don't agree with this. At least if G understand it as it is (I've read some pages in English where ppl confuse the meanings and concepts of Deductive and Inductive).

Ti is inductive, while Te is more Deductive by nature. Also all types use both but values one over the other (usually thinks the overuse of the other is wrong).
    this is what u get when u mistype yourself and use yourself as a standard for typology

Disbelief Jung
    TIM
    Heavenly & Spiritual
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

this is what u get when u mistype yourself and use yourself as a standard for typology
    I'm not using myself as standard but mb You and G do it. Also ofc You ar dumb SF what would ya know

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Akira View Post
    I'm not using myself as standard but mb You and G do it. Also ofc You ar dumb SF what would ya know
    yOuRe dUmB SF, youre fuckin stupid

Disbelief Jung
    TIM
    Heavenly & Spiritual
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

yOuRe dUmB SF, youre fuckin stupid
    No, You BrAiNlEsS G zombie