Thread: The videos I sent off for my typing assesment, curious to hear other people's thoughts

Hybrid View

TIM
    whatever
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI

Like think it twice but never, never learn. Vex's Avatar
    TIM
    Check the signature
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Congrats to megedy, I did have a feeling they were going to get an IEI-C result with their enthusiasm and sense of humor that they display on the site. Their result personally does make sense to me. Regardless of what you, the OP, choose to type as, I just want to say congrats and I hope you found it to be a cool experience!
    Socionics is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have, but I have it.

Model G: IEI-CNHD
    Model A: Most likely ISFx
    MBTI: ISFP-A
    Enneagram: 9w8 5w6 2w1
    AP: VELF 4231
    PY: FEVL

TIM
    IEI-C
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Vex View Post
    Congrats to megedy, I did have a feeling they were going to get an IEI-C result with their enthusiasm and sense of humor that they display on the site. Their result personally does make sense to me. Regardless of what you, the OP, choose to type as, I just want to say congrats and I hope you found it to be a cool experience!
    Everybody was on to me being some kind of Fe ego and/or irrational except me. v_v lmao

Yeah I'm still exploring the IEI descriptions now but it makes sense! Especially his explanations of why irrational > rational, and strong valued intuition over everything else. It also explains why I identified so much with EII but none of the subtypes for it made any sense to me. IEI-C just fits together.

@aster hahaha you and me both on that book! At least you weren't the only one that thought I was SEI or IEE lol
    ~we're just out here havin a good time~

Like think it twice but never, never learn. Vex's Avatar
    TIM
    Check the signature
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by megedy View Post
    Everybody was on to me being some kind of Fe ego and/or irrational except me. v_v lmao

Yeah I'm still exploring the IEI descriptions now but it makes sense! Especially his explanations of why irrational > rational, and strong valued intuition over everything else. It also explains why I identified so much with EII but none of the subtypes for it made any sense to me. IEI-C just fits together.

@aster hahaha you and me both on that book! At least you weren't the only one that thought I was SEI or IEE lol
    I should have worded my sentiments differently, I apologize. I'm really excited about this but didn't know how to say since I was so exhausted when writing up that short bit (not an excuse but still, I apologize). I got typed IEI-CN and can relate a lot to what you say here in this thread and the G thread. I grew up with someone who I suspect is SLE (he's IRL Tom Nook), so developmentally being constantly exposed to Se at a young age consistently, this is maybe why we IEI-C have accentuated Se? Haha go us! TBH it's great to have another IEI-C on here and I'm glad someone sweet with a great sense of humor like you is IEI-C. Looking at your posts, through your sense of humor, emotional intelligence, and even the way you apply force, I can understand why your Ne and Se developed to the point where he wants to use you as a class exemplar for this type, and if that doesn't speak to the forums as to what this type looks like then idk what will.

But yeah enough of my silly hobbyist rambling, (Reputably) Typed IEIs unite, is what I'm saying.
    Socionics is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have, but I have it.

Model G: IEI-CNHD
    Model A: Most likely ISFx
    MBTI: ISFP-A
    Enneagram: 9w8 5w6 2w1
    AP: VELF 4231
    PY: FEVL

TIM
    IEI-C
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I should have worded my sentiments differently, I apologize. I'm really excited about this but didn't know how to say since I was so exhausted when writing up that short bit (not an excuse but still, I apologize). I got typed IEI-CN and can relate a lot to what you say here in this thread and the G thread. I grew up with someone who I suspect is SLE (he's IRL Tom Nook), so developmentally being constantly exposed to Se at a young age consistently, this is maybe why we IEI-C have accentuated Se? Haha go us! TBH it's great to have another IEI-C on here and I'm glad someone sweet with a great sense of humor like you is IEI-C. Looking at your posts, through your sense of humor, emotional intelligence, and even the way you apply force, I can understand why your Ne and Se developed to the point where he wants to use you as a class exemplar for this type, and if that doesn't speak to the forums as to what this type looks like then idk what will.

But yeah enough of my silly hobbyist rambling, (Reputably) Typed IEIs unite, is what I'm saying.
    No offense taken! I sincerely thought it was funny! I really get now why people saw creative Fe so obviously, and it's genuinely goofy of me and speaks to how much I misunderstood that I thought I was Fe-ignoring. So don't apologize lol!

& yeah I really have been reading his book, I've been reading the descriptions for the other types people are pinning me as, and nothing fits so well as IEI. I'll read a section for IEI, think "oh no that's not me", and then suddenly, hours later, I'll realize "oh shit, that IS me." Nothing for IEE or ILE or SEI is bringing me any insights the same way. Which also, I think, speaks volumes for the way Gulenko is able to see through how we wish to be seen or how we think of ourselves versus how we actually cognitively think. Even in cases of different life experiences boosting Ne and Se.

& aww I appreciate it! I definitely feel similarly when I read your posts. I think it might have been you that mentioned once before in the Gulenko thread that ITR holds up for most (if not all) of the people he's typed haha. That stuck with me and it's not lost on me that you and @aster are the people I relate most to.

Heck yeah IEI gang!
    ~we're just out here havin a good time~

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    357 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I got typed IEI-CN
    Cyanide sub. Makes me suspicious but if most (>50 %) of your ex-boyfriends are still alive I'll calm down.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org