Thread: The videos I sent off for my typing assesment, curious to hear other people's thoughts

Hybrid View

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I can see where the SEI typings are coming from, as well as the initial delta typing.

TIM
    IEI-C
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Suspiria View Post
    Betas are, in reality, RARELY decadent. They are quite collected, because they value control over situations, especially over themselves. That's the wet dream of self-realization right there.
    This applies even more so to Beta NFs; they might swing from moments of decadence to moments of 'repentance', because they seek, and need, grounding in reality via , least they get lost in a purely-conceptual void of .
    *rips a fat hit off my juul* oh i get to call it decadence & that's Se? Haha no for real though, this whole post helps a lot for reframing Se. Control makes sense, I can see that better. I literally pay more rent so I can have a 1 bedroom to myself rather than pay less and have to deal with roommates. I jokingly refer to myself as a "pretty little princess" over it.

Quote Originally Posted by asd View Post
    Haha, I suspected for a while now you probably weren’t EII and possibly either XEE or XEI

(Please don’t take it personally though; you might still be, it’s just an opinion)

I just rarely voice my opinion unless the person is open to alternate typings.
    Nah I'm open to other people typing me. Idk how long I'll leave the videos up since they got a bit personal, but I'd rather get an honest evaluation of my type and get a better understanding than just self-identify with whatever makes my ego feel good and learn nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    This. To be perfectly honest, I agree with this.

Tons and tons of Si, enough so that you look like my SLI ex sometimes, and 4D Fi (cares for family.)

Looking back into the past to relive past actions. Si. Not Ni.

Enough Fe to seem extroverted, but not be extroverted. Seems to have lots of the "nice" function, whichever one that is.

From the words, I'd say ESI-Fi. From the look, including the comfortable clothes, I'll say SEI-Fe.

I just don't see Ni, not the way IEI's have it. Was Gulenko asleep when he did this typing?
    Si was part of why I thought I was EII! One of the reasons I didn't initially identify with IEI was that they're...I guess wasteful with money because they like shiny things (at least according to his own description of them?). I don't really see myself in that. I have some impulse purchases I've made in the past but they're mostly creature comforts, or related to specific hobbies. Really not usually for the sake of aesthetics. I just don't like being wasteful...(unless it's for my pretty princess apartment with no roommates). But I didn't really see strong Si in myself? I have hard time maintaining healthy habits, or a clean apartment. I don't keep up on cooking when it's just for myself. I definitely get sucked into daydreams a lot, to the point of being completely oblivious to what's going on around me. & I've definitely let idealized fantasies of what I want my future to be like, or who I want people to be, get in the way of what's actually concrete and observable. (Or you're right and this is a case of ~the sorting hat strikes again~ hahahaa!)

I am glad I did the typing assessment, though. It's given me a lot to think about!
    ~we're just out here havin a good time~