Hybrid View

TIM
    no clue
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    @StarPath, I watched the video that you posted. If you aren't an ESI-Se, then no one is. That's my opinion, for what it's worth. (Hint: My opinion is free.) Well, you could be an SEE-Fi, but I don't see the flash-bang of the SEE.

I rented a car from a woman the other day. She had transparent sparkly fingernails an inch long (Se), clothes that were just flash, a knitted headband that did a half-twist on her forehead (3D Si), and she had big, warm eyes that just spoke of tons of Fi. She told me that she was going to apply for a straight sales job, for commissions. Now that's an SEE. ESI's are a bit more conservative.
    I have the moralistic side that is VERY ESI. I am a 1w2, I think. An example of a stereotypical ESI-Se type 1 enneagram is Angela Martin from The Office. She is methodical, strict, and highly focused on morals. I tend to be quite strict on myself and I can be quite assertive.

I am probably not EII because they are Si-valuing (I dislike it when people over-use Si) and I have a very hard time with seeing other perspectives on an issue that I am very passionate about. EIIs would probably not aspire to leadership in the way that I do. I value strictness a bit too much for an EII.

My rationale for 4D Fe: I was speaking in my “presentation voice.” When I present things, I will often do it quite firmly and assertively. However, in normal social situations, I am much more emotionally expressive and goofy. I relate more to the “passionate” than the “sincere” communication style, even though ESI-Ses can sound very businesslike and brief.
    Last edited by eiemo; 01-20-2021 at 09:09 PM.