Hybrid View

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BethanyR View Post
    Well I guess they just realise how nice we are, or try to be..or need to be.. and they want to be part of that, or help us with it. And I guess we see the ‘nice’ in them too.
    to me it sounded kinda like the IEI likes to manipulate the SLE and mock ppl, the SLE tho enjoys this malefic side of the IEI and goes along with it fully aware whats going on.. haha.

..however this is supposed to be true of every beta:
    Other respected values ​​of the Beta Quadra are heroism and dedication. It can rightfully be called a quadra of passionaries. A passionary, according to L. Gumilev, is a person who is able to sacrifice much, up to his own life, in the name of the struggle for an idea. Quadra Beta is the main supplier of selfless fighters and fanatics of all kinds.
    considering this applies to me even when I'm chronically depressed, there is probably something to it.
    Last edited by SGF; 01-20-2021 at 12:32 PM.

TIM
    SLE-C (ISTP)
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    to me it sounded kinda like the IEI likes to manipulate the SLE and mock ppl, the SLE tho enjoys this malefic side of the IEI and goes along with it fully aware whats going on.. haha.

..however this is supposed to be true of every beta:

considering this applies to me even when I'm chronically depressed, there is probably something to it.
    Yes, though I would say the beta irrationals are less strongly idealistic and fanatic than the rationals. I do however value heroism and dedication to "your own", and your "brothers in arms". IEI often have difficulty making a final decision what their opinion on an ideological matter is, compared to EIE. SLE are have a smaller "circle of caring" compared to LSI who have a more global perspective (again, like the EIE). This is why the charismatic heads of states or long-running dictators are more often the EIE or LSI, I seem to remember Gulenko talks about this in his articles about process vs. result, the result types are more revolutionary but the process types displace the original revolutionaries and keep the new state running afterwards.