Hybrid View

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Si
    check your type
    When someone said he liked "non-intelligent girls" you said that indicated T type. When you read someone admires a SLE that can cook and clean that indicates Si. Pick a non-verbal impression typing technique that is constant.

OP: when IEI and SLE are together, it seems they work better and complement when there is a goal, as would any other dyad. Read Gulenko's description of that dyad, it's 80% what happens.
    Sicuramente cercherai il significato di questo.

TIM
    IEI-Fe
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rusal View Post
    When someone said he liked "non-intelligent girls" you said that indicated T type. When you read someone admires a SLE that can cook and clean that indicates Si. Pick a non-verbal impression typing technique that is constant.

OP: when IEI and SLE are together, it seems they work better and complement when there is a goal, as would any other dyad. Read Gulenko's description of that dyad, it's 80% what happens.
    Lol yeah there's something ridiculously simple in Sol's typing method. And the sheer confidence while brandishing this half-baked input. (Sorry Sol if you can hear me)
    And exactly, we can admire functions in others that we don't value but struggle with. I still am in awe of Si and admire other's use of it although I'd like to minimize my use of it as much as possible. That's why superego relations exist, too.

Thats an inspiring idea. I'll read the Gulenko description, thanks