It's whatever I'm not. I'm not precise, therefore it's not me. However, I can still do it pretty well. 1+1 is 2. 8x + 9y = 3; 3/8 + x = 9/8y; 9/8y -3/8 = x; y = 8/9(x - 3/8); 8/9x - 3/9 = y;

That's about all I can think of really, but I can go further on into more advanced stuff, it just happens slowly. That took me like 3 minutes. I used a calculator, I'm not Von Neuman capable of counting all this stuff in his head the stupid way faster than I can do it in my head the quick and easy way. True story, Von Neumann was tasked with doing something ridiculously painful but there was a trick. He did it, and the guy who asked him asked him if he knew the trick. Nope. He did it all in his head, and spit out the answer in about a second.

"When George Dantzig brought von Neumann an unsolved problem in linear programming "as I would to an ordinary mortal", on which there had been no published literature, he was astonished when von Neumann said "Oh, that!", before offhandedly giving a lecture of over an hour, explaining how to solve the problem using the hitherto unconceived theory of duality."

Linear programming isn't hard, but it can be time consuming if you have no idea what to do. Very useful though, and as such, I studied it for a tad bit once I found it. It's basically a modified form of the by + ax = c problem.

You now have ax + by < c. So 3x + 4y < 24; How do I maximize profit?

3*4 = 9, 4*3 = 12; so that's a solution. You get a triangle graph of solutions.

You can add in more limits, like now we have 5x + 6f = 200

So now we know x can be 4, so 20 + 180 = 200

So now we find out price.

5x + 7y + 8f, which in this case is 1481 with your goal being to maximise or minimize that number. I'll choose the minimum.

3x + 4y = 24

5x + 6f = 200

5x + 7y + 8f = Profit.

In this case, you'd be a fool for buying even 1 of x. y and f are far more greater value. Solution is 6y, 40f.

Also dividing by zero has so many solutions. Simply write it as 1/0. It can be it's own number.

Linear programming is about as far as I get, I have yet to take a calculus class. I do programming programming though. That stuff is easy, but time consuming. Imagine being in detention and writing something on the wall, except this time, you don't understand why, but the teacher is yelling at you cause you spelled it wrong, even though you spelled it right, but she won't tell you where you made a mistake. Then you realize that you can save time by using a different word you don't know how to spell. All this, and it's a game that people have mastered, written books on, and solved. However, I don't have any of the ones that aren't free and on the internet.